Rapaz

Unusual Places to Visit?

Earlier today, I was browsing some pics of the very hunky / handsome men that live in ark Salvador. Anybody been there or other rare places not talked about here outside Brazil/DR/etc?

One of the best places I’ve been to as far as men for hire is Trinidad. I didn’t think I’d find such a thing while I was there, but there was a lot of Venezuelan, Colombian and handsome Trinidadian men that offered up some excellent dick. It was quite a surprise for the supposed “homophobic” Anglo Caribbean reputation. 

I also had  a friend who had good dealings in Jamaica but I’ve nbever been interested in going.

Edited by Rapaz

I've been to Salvador a few times..there a only a couple of small gay bars that only the openly out and obviously gays go to, is a small country and everyone knows your business if you are seen there.

So, like a friend told me....go into any bar/cantina...after a 6-pack everyone is gay in Salvador, lol.

The last time I went, my friend (who was deported from USA, then later kidnapped and murdered in Salvador, yes it's a dangerous place) had lined me up with some of his friends that he knew would fuck anything, so was even easier having them all lined up......and two of the guys I was with were also later murdered, what a shame how terrible Central America has become. This is why they try to come to the USA as refugees, but many Americans think they are looking for a free ride, smh

• Members
2 minutes ago, floridarob said:

The last time I went, my friend (who was deported from USA, then later kidnapped and murdered in Salvador, yes it's a dangerous place) had lined me up with some of his friends that he knew would fuck anything, so was even easier having them all lined up......and two of the guys I was with were also later murdered, what a shame how terrible Central America has become. This is why they try to come to the USA as refugees, but many Americans think they are looking for a free ride, smh

Big problem in Honduras as well. If you’re connected, there are plenty of men to fuck or who will get fucked — but too many danger and too much murder. 

On 7/21/2019 at 2:07 PM, floridarob said:

I've been to Salvador a few times..there a only a couple of small gay bars that only the openly out and obviously gays go to, is a small country and everyone knows your business if you are seen there.

So, like a friend told me....go into any bar/cantina...after a 6-pack everyone is gay in Salvador, lol.

What is with the murders / kidnappings? Is it drug or gang related?