Guest MonkeySee

New Years Resolution

Guest MonkeySee

The New Year has started and we all make our New Year resolutions, which usually last a week or two if we are lucky. What is your new year's resolution? I would like to eat less, exercise more and shed about 10 kilos.

Guest fountainhall
I would like to eat less, exercise more and shed about 10 kilos.

Almost the same. Eat less, exercise more, shed about 6 kilos and learn Thai - same ones as last year :lol:

Guest Astrrro

Same, same here.

Swim everyday even if the pool is cold. I'm a very late riser and 5PM in the cold season is not the ideal time to swim.

And to learn Thai. I take lessons but rarely study at home.

I really don't know what I do all day long. I don't work but often don't have time for these simple things.

Guest xiandarkthorne

1. Get my tattoos re-done.

2. Get my sorry old ass over to Bangkok and Pattaya for a sordid sex holiday in April.

3. Get my naughty grandpa poster pictures done and distribute them in Bangkok and Pattaya when I come in April.

4. Finish my Young Adults' fantasy trilogy and get a UK or US-based literary agent.

I'm not particularly ambitious or good at prioritizing, I am afraid.

Guest MonkeySee
Almost the same. Eat less, exercise more, shed about 6 kilos and learn Thai - same ones as last year :lol:

I have had this same resolution for the last few years. Maybe this is the year I get off my lazy as and get something done!

Guest Steve1903

Well I kept my New Year resolution last year without relapse. I'm a cabbie and I resolved not to pick up a regular customer of ours, a batty old woman who just drives me nuts with her inane and constant babbling. Thats a whole year now without the crazy coot. Feels good.

Dunno about this year, not thought of anything yet.

Turn back the clock and have a body like I did at 26, win a gold medal in gymnastics in Vancouver, and climb Mt. Everest. I figure, why not, I have just as much chance of keeping these resolutions as I have had keeping all the rest of the resolutions I've made :lol: