Steveocean456

Mérida and México City in July

• Members

I posted earlier about a possible visit to MEX- San Miguel Allende-Mérida  but have now decided to skip San Miguel. I’ll spend a few days in Roma Norte at the Stanza hotel and arrive to Mérida on July 18-26. 

Im interested to try an Airbnb in Mérida. PLEASE share any insights: a beautiful place, quiet, clean and close to guys I can find on Grindr and bring back without any hassle. I prefer complete privacy. 

As Ive mentioned before I’m not interested in bars or clubs. Orgies and naked hang out places only :)

thanks to those who have sent messages on my earlier posts, please feel free to update

Steve

• Members

Anyone know of any sex parties happening in Mérida during my time in Mérida? I love sex parties because for the same reason I love buffets: everything is there (already naked and ready), you don’t have to try everything and eventually there’s going to be something tasty. :)

please any Mérida updates 

steve

On 5/14/2019 at 10:47 PM, Tomcal said:

There are a lot of airbnbs especially in the off season(May - Sept)available! I would recommend Centro area, where most of the colonial homes are! I will be there the last two weeks in July, as will Florida Rob.

Hi Tomcal, would you mind sharing the accommodation names and addresses?

16 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Go to Airbnb type in Merida and then in filters click on homes in Centro, not apts! You can get a home entire home with pool walkable to many restaurants(over a 100)and 4 of the 5 gay bars!  Listings are like this:

https://abnb.me/CbjhXdML3W

Thanks for the advice.  However, as I usually travel alone, a house may be too big (or scary) for a lone traveler lol.  I am happy with an apt for now :-)