RockHardNYC

Cheers for Nicolle Wallace!

• Members

p14124364_b_v8_ab.jpg

I have very little patience for TV news these days. I'm trying desperately to avoid ruining one more television in my house. Too many shoes thrown at the screens. Broken glass everywhere. I was never a fan of fat-ass Jeff Zucker, and I hate what he's done to CNN.

I have always enjoyed listening to smart conservatives. And I'm so glad that certain "never Trump" conservatives are now available on other channels besides FOX.

My new love is for Nicolle Wallace. I have been intrigued with Nicolle, and Steve Schmidt, ever since I saw HBO's "Game Change." A fantastic film. Sarah Paulson played Nicolle in the movie, and her performance was mesmerizing.

I can't see Nicolle's 4 PM show live, but I've been taping it every day for months. In this era of Trump, Nicolle Wallace offers one of the best news programs on television today. She often has Steve Schmidt on as her guest. Many episodes are truly must-see TV.

Today's show (Jan 30) was nothing short of spectacular. Schmidt came on to discuss his consultation role in the Howard Schultz exploration for president. The dialogue was earth shattering.

MSNBC offers full episodes at msnbcTV, but you may need to log-in using your TV provider account. Sometimes, if you just click on your provider logo, the log-in will be automatic. Click on "Please sign in" to see the list of provider logos.

http://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/episodes#!#full-episodes

• Members

I am still recording Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. It is one of the best news programs on TV today. I hate that she sometimes has Al Sharpton on as a guest, but Sharpton is under contract with MSNBC so Wallace may not totally control that hand. When Sharpton is a guest and he's speaking, I press fast-forward on my remote. I do not listen to Sharpton. Thankfully, Nicolle Wallace has other brilliant Black contributors on her show. I appreciate smart, minority contributions. I always listen to Jason Johnson, Eddie Glaude Jr., Mara Gay, and Kimberly Atkins when they engage with Nicolle.

The other day, David Jolly was a guest, talking about gun violence and the Republican party, given the current tragedies. David Jolly is a former Republican House member from a Florida district. He recently left the GOP. His four minute righteous rant against the GOP is taking the internet by storm. It's a must-see for everyone in America.

Here is a link to the four minute segment:

David Jolly's Righteous Rant On GOP, Gun Control

"Beat Republicans, beat them. Beat every single one of them. Even the safe ones in the House, beat them. Beat them in the Senate."

On 8/7/2019 at 4:53 PM, RockHardNYC said:

I am still recording Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. It is one of the best news programs on TV today. I hate that she sometimes has Al Sharpton on as a guest, but Sharpton is under contract with MSNBC so Wallace may not totally control that hand. When Sharpton is a guest and he's speaking, I press fast-forward on my remote. I do not listen to Sharpton. Thankfully, Nicolle Wallace has other brilliant Black contributors on her show. I appreciate smart, minority contributions. I always listen to Jason Johnson, Eddie Glaude Jr., Mara Gay, and Kimberly Atkins when they engage with Nicolle.

The other day, David Jolly was a guest, talking about gun violence and the Republican party, given the current tragedies. David Jolly is a former Republican House member from a Florida district. He recently left the GOP. His four minute righteous rant against the GOP is taking the internet by storm. It's a must-see for everyone in America.

Here is a link to the four minute segment:

David Jolly's Righteous Rant On GOP, Gun Control

"Beat Republicans, beat them. Beat every single one of them. Even the safe ones in the House, beat them. Beat them in the Senate."

With respect, one asks why you have any TVs in da house?

They poison and damage the brain and mind, psychologically, topically and even physiologically.

The inverse opposite of reading newspapers.

• Members

I can't believe Nicolle Wallace got George Conway to sit on the MSNBC panel for today's impeachment hearings. YAHOO! What a coup. I'm sure Neal Katyal had something to do with it, but kudos to Nicolle Wallace for being the new, bright star in television news. She deserves an Emmy and a Primetime time slot.

I'm also sure an agreement was made with George that there would be no mention of George's wife, Kellyanne.

• Members

OK, I can be obsessive. I recorded the impeachment hearings on four news programs. I wanted to compare and contrast analysis coverage. I didn't finish watching until late last night.

Republican pussies Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan need to be taken out back and fucked up the ass by some strapping White-nationalist, tattooed ex-con. Spit only.

With Neal Katyal and George Conway as guests, Nicolle Wallace's show on MSNBC was the star. The NY Times wrote about it on the front page of their homepage:

MSNBC’s Surprise Guest: George Conway, Husband of Kellyanne

It was riveting television, and I'm delighted that Nicolle got the "get" in Conway. Every conservative in America needed to hear these two Republicans talk about Trump's destruction of their party and his destruction of America as we knew it.