Guest GaySacGuy

TRAGIC NEWS FROM ALASKA!!!

Guest MonkeySee

The latest on the in-laws:

WASILLA, Alaska – The mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend sent text messages to two police informants discussing drug transactions before her arrest on felony drug charges, authorities say.

An affidavit filed Monday says Sherry L. Johnston sent text messages referring to "coffee" as a code for the drug OxyContin.

The 42-year-old Johnston was arrested last week after state troopers served a search warrant at her Wasilla home. She is out on bail.

Johnston is the mother of 18-year-old Levi Johnston. Gov. Sarah Palin announced in September that her 18-year-old daughter Bristol was pregnant and Johnston was the father.

Authorities say the case began in the second week of September — a couple of weeks into Palin's campaign as Republican vice presidential candidate — when drug investigators intercepted a package containing 179 Oxycontin pills. That led to the arrest of the suspects, who agreed to be informants.

According to the affidavit, Johnston sent a text message to one informant Oct. 1, writing: "Hey, my phones are tapped and reporters and god knows who else is always following me and the family so no privacy. I will let u no when I can go for cof."

Ten days after Johnston said there wasn't enough privacy for a drug sale, she texted again to set up a meeting at a store, according to the affidavit. The document says the informant received $800 to make a purchase, meeting investigators later with 10 pills of 80-milligram Oxycontin.

A second purchase was made the following day, authorities said. This time the informant wore a hidden camera and a microphone.

A third purchase occurred Nov. 26. The informant was wired for the transaction and this time police videotaped the meeting.

___

Information from: Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman, http://www.frontiersman.com

Guest MonkeySee
Yet another reason I'm glad that vaginas and ovaries stay far away from. No pregnancies, need to get married or inlaws to worry about.

No pregnancies or need to marry but you still need to deal with "in-laws." You know boy special's problem with sick buffalo or mama sick, etc.

Guest fountainhall
Authorities say the case began in the second week of September — a couple of weeks into Palin's campaign as Republican vice presidential candidate — when drug investigators intercepted a package containing 179 Oxycontin pills. That led to the arrest of the suspects, who agreed to be informants.

Can Palin seriously claim she had absolutely no knowledge of this, even as she was running for VP of the USA? I doubt it.

Can Palin seriously claim she had absolutely no knowledge of this, even as she was running for VP of the USA? I doubt it.

Can you seriously claim you had no knowledge of the aliens landing in your backyard? I doubt it! [And this inanity is supported with the identical level of knowledge/proof as your insinuation. Come on, Palin's maybe a political idiot but that's no excuse to just tar and feather her with every nutty idea.]

Guest GaySacGuy
Can you seriously claim you had no knowledge of the aliens landing in your backyard? I doubt it! [And this inanity is supported with the identical level of knowledge/proof as your insinuation. Come on, Palin's maybe a political idiot but that's no excuse to just tar and feather her with every nutty idea.]

And why not tar and feather her with all her nutty ideas. She came to us as a wholesome soccer Mom. Well, now she is "hanging around with drug dealers". And she can't even tell you the newspapers she reads???

Bullshit....she deserves all the crap you can possilbly pile on.

Bullshit....she deserves all the crap you can possilbly pile on.

Your choice but I do note and agree with you that it's mostly, as you say, "crap." I vehemently disagree with her politics but that's really not enough for me to make up stories and/or to speculate that she slept with Big Foot.

Guest fountainhall

I hereby state before the world and with total honesty and sincerity that -

i) I have absolutely NO knowledge of aliens ever landing in my backyard, and

ii) I KNOW they have never landed in my backyard. Period!

(The sad fact is I have never been rich enough to have a backyard - I have always lived in apartments :lol: )

My turn to say "Come On"!. My comment is certainly no "nutty idea". Just think about it for a moment and not rush to judgement. As I said elsewhere, Palin is governor of a state. A vast amount of information is fed to her daily by state officials. Like the President of the USA, I suspect she probably gets a Daily Briefing paper from her officials. Do you seriously believe that ANY allegation, however insignificant, about her prospective mother-in-law dealing in drugs would NOT be passed on to her? Of course it would! That kind of information is political dynamite at any time, but especially when it is discovered just TWO WEEKS after she had been nominated for Vice President of the USA!! It could have leaked out at any time and killed McCain's Presidential bid. Of course she had to know about it at the earliest opportunity so her handlers could get the spin-masters working overtime.

Bob, you and I have had 'words' before on this Board re the dear Mssss. Palin - specifically re privacy for her family. The last time you kind of suggested you had perhaps not thought your comments through sufficiently. May I respectfully suggest you spoke too soon again this time.

Guest GaySacGuy
Palin is a soccer mom who apparently cant' keep her daughter away from cock.

Like mother, like daughter. It is my understanding from some poeple from Alaska that Sarah and Todd was a marriage of need....need to have a father for the baby!!!

Guest xiandarkthorne
The Palin women are cockaholics.

Dear Sam,

I believe the word you're looking for is 'allcockholics'.

Xian

PS

Oh the shame of it all! And now the world knows that not all my sins involve my flesh!

My turn to say "Come On"!. My comment is certainly no "nutty idea". Just think about it for a moment and not rush to judgement. As I said elsewhere, Palin is governor of a state. A vast amount of information is fed to her daily by state officials. Like the President of the USA, I suspect she probably gets a Daily Briefing paper from her officials. Do you seriously believe that ANY allegation, however insignificant, about her prospective mother-in-law dealing in drugs would NOT be passed on to her? Of course it would! That kind of information is political dynamite at any time, but especially when it is discovered just TWO WEEKS after she had been nominated for Vice President of the USA!! It could have leaked out at any time and killed McCain's Presidential bid. Of course she had to know about it at the earliest opportunity so her handlers could get the spin-masters working overtime.

Bob, you and I have had 'words' before on this Board re the dear Mssss. Palin - specifically re privacy for her family. The last time you kind of suggested you had perhaps not thought your comments through sufficiently. May I respectfully suggest you spoke too soon again this time.

For whatever good it will do, local prosecutors do not pass that kind of information up the chain let alone to the governor or state attorney general. Local (county) prosecutors don't work for the governors and rarely ever talk with even the attorney general's office (and, then, only if the AG has been involved in the particular matter or investigation - usually one of state-wide significance). My beliefs there are based on a 33+ year career working as a lawyer and having worked with colleagues both in local prosecutors' offices and the attorney general's office. Your comments are pure speculation based on nothing but....speculation (and, of course, you're doing that because you detest Ms. Sarah). But, for whatever reason, you seem to know better here and are so sure of yourself. I'm wondering if you could give us one iota of evidence (or, perhaps, what you know about communications between local prosecutors and governor's offices) that might help us understand why you're so sure of yourself here.

And, yes, I think it's inappropriate to blast Sarah Palin by making public disclosures or snotty comments about her kids, their boy/girl friends, or their inlaws, all of whom didn't choose to surrender their privacy to the internet papparazi (spelling?). And doing the "guilt by association" routine simply smacks of Joe McCarthy who we buried 50 years ago (and, just because they did it to Obama with the Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, or whoever, doesn't make it any more justifiable). If her daughter's boyfriend's mother actually was engaged in some illegal drug activity, what the hell does that have to do with Palin herself? That somehow says something about her? The mind boggles.

Guest GaySacGuy
And doing the "guilt by association" routine simply smacks of Joe McCarthy who we buried 50 years ago (and, just because they did it to Obama with the Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, or whoever, doesn't make it any more justifiable). If her daughter's boyfriend's mother actually was engaged in some illegal drug activity, what the hell does that have to do with Palin herself? That somehow says something about her? The mind boggles.

I disagree! Because she did it to others, she lost her protection from having it done to her. Palin led the charge on associations, and therefore, she threw large rocks and lives in a very thin glass house. To me this is a person who should never hold a national office, let alone a heartbeat away from the president of the United States. Yet her ego and her mouth allowed her to write checks that her ass can't cash!

Guest fountainhall
I'm wondering if you could give us one iota of evidence (or, perhaps, what you know about communications between local prosecutors and governor's offices) that might help us understand why you're so sure of yourself here.

I will defer to your experience, Bob. But as a layman, I completely fail to understand how a governor who is VP on the party ticket - and thus almost a heartbeat away from the President - can not be aware - or, to be more accurate, is not made aware by loyalists - that a bombshell that could get her thrown off the ticket is about to explode. Don't you think there is even a possibility that one of her supporters in the prosecutor's office will have tipped someone off that this was eventually going to become public knowledge? Of course, I am speculating. But politics and human nature being what they are, I believe the odds on this having happened are high.

If her daughter's boyfriend's mother actually was engaged in some illegal drug activity, what the hell does that have to do with Palin herself? That somehow says something about her? The mind boggles.

Where have you been for the last decades, Bob? Politics in the USA - and in may other countries, but seemingly to a lesser extent - is often shaped by mud-slinging (Gary Hart, Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, several more House speakers), whether we like it or not. In this case, it may have absolutely nothing to do with Mssss. Palin herself. But it has everything to do with her as a political animal and a major national figure. Had this come out prior to the election, do you seriously think her critics would have held back? A state governor running for Vice President with a son marrying into a drug dealing family? Come on! That would have been dynamite the likes of which we have not seen for a long time.

And I do not detest Msss. Palin as a person. I detest her views, her hypocrisy and that ghastly, folksy, grating voice.

Guest lvdkeyes
And I do not detest Msss. Palin as a person. I detest her views, her hypocrisy and that ghastly, folksy, grating voice.

Her views, her hypocrisy and her voice are a great part of what makes up her person.