mvan1

Best days for saunas are not guaranteed

• Members

Most people who visit sauna Lagoa in Sao Paulo agree that Wednesday and Friday are the best nights for a heavy turnout of available garotos.

To use the Southern language of Jeff Sessions, t'aint so!

Tonight is the first time that I actually left Lagoa early.  I have been going there more than fifteen years.  

I left at 7:30 because the place was almost like an undiscovered tomb.  

I doubt if there were even fifteen guys there and they were not attractive, in my opinion.

Even the client attendance was poor.  

As I was getting ready to leave I noticed the client locker area had clients preparing to leave (again at 7:30).

Bottom line?  Just because a trend is built showing which nights are best to visit a sauna, does not mean there is a guaranty the place will be good.

-

• Members
3 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Was it the hot weather you reported on another thread?

Yes it was.

Last night was the first time that I saw a major negative effect of hot weather on sauna attendance. 

I believe the lack of air conditioning at the sauna had a lot to do with the poor turnout last night.

Other factors could be the reason but a hot and humid environment was the culprit last night, in my opinion.