Badboy81

Rio New Years 2019-Recap

Have a quick minute to type while my cell phone is charging...

Thursday at Pointe was a waste of time and money....Not a large selection in boys and the hot tub is already not working...was in and out by about 630...

Hit it over to 117....Festive mood based on the time of year...TONS OF GUYS....Even more on Friday and Saturday was absolutely LIVEEEE....

I got there Thursday around 7:30.....Friday around 8 and Saturday around 9....stayed about 2 hours each night....

HUGE selection of boys....More variety...new faces from October...

Definitely more twinks, a good selection of Barbie boys and the same muscle guys seem to always be there...

TONS of hot guys all over Rio....Metro stations...Copacabana and Ipanema....

Grindr and Jackd are both doing well...

Will recap in detail later...

117 was great on Friday, even better on Saturday and Sunday...I didnt make it but did see a ton of guys from the sauna after they left in Lapa

Sauna scene is very much the same...tons of hot guys...great variety...majority of the clients are locals with a mix of foreign guys who want to pay for guys...

Prices have not varied...pretty much the same 100R with some guys wanting 150R...Not happening for me...

Overall the vibe of the city and saunas was great...

Found a hot bottom each day I was there...LOVED the guy from Thursday night...some Venezuelan guy with sexy tan lines and a great ass....oral was good, very attractive and took dick like a pro...

Friday and Saturday were similar to the same except I had been with Saturday before...

The drag and strippers shows were very entertaining with some very hot guys performing...

• Members
9 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Found a hot bottom each day I was there...LOVED the guy from Thursday night...some Venezuelan guy with sexy tan lines and a great ass....oral was good, very attractive and took dick like a pro...

Was he Angelo, a guy from Venezuela who used to be massagista un Pointe 202 ? Offers session and professional massage. Great ! 

Even though Pointe increased significantly, I tend to prefer 117 or the variety of boys and cleanliness of the place 

14 hours ago, pauleiro said:

Was he Angelo, a guy from Venezuela who used to be massagista un Pointe 202 ? Offers session and professional massage. Great ! 

Even though Pointe increased significantly, I tend to prefer 117 or the variety of boys and cleanliness of the place 

The guy lives in Venezuela..never seen him in the sauna...forgot to get his Whatsapp....DAMN!!!!