Gaybutton

On Again, Off Again

Anyone reading this forum probably knows that the Sawatdee forum was offline for a few days. When it was placed back online, it was blocked from within Thailand. I just tried it again and, lo and behold, it is unblocked.

If this works as blocking has worked before, then from within Thailand sometimes you'll find it blocked and saometimes you won't. If you try it and find it blocked, then try again the next day. Chances are it won't be blocked. Also, once you find it unblocked, chances are that you'll find it blocked again sooner or later. The blocking seems to be intermittent. I have no idea why, but that's the way it is.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Has there been any more luck finding a proxy that actually allows you to sign in and post? I like many have been shut out. Granted, I mostly just like to read over there, but occasionally someone urks me enough to contribute.

ALL PROXIES WELCOME.

The Rose :o

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

It is auto filtering out any flamers, so you will just have to read the most Interesting articals I post Rosy :p

Actually, that is really the main benefit of not being there. Don't think we all haven't enjoyed your absence here, sonny.

The Rose

Guest letmetellu

Actually, that is really the main benefit of not being there. Don't think we all haven't enjoyed your absence here, sonny.

The Rose

Well as your see if you can read it, I'm writing on the old new sawatdee OK, so since when have you been every ones official spokesperson , I don't think so?

Try again your see all flamers have been banned.any one can get in with a proxy and write but if it goes back to log in your banned. :ninja:

https://www.proxyweb.net/antilog.php?url=ht...iland.com/forum