Tomcal

Photos of Villa Verde

Villa Verde is the Gay owned Boutique Hotel(5 spacious elegant guest rooms)in Merida, Mexico that is across the street from one gay bar and 1 block from 2 others!  It is owned by a gay American couple, and usually you will only see a couple other guests there. They do a lot of weddings and anniversary parties on the grounds of the hotel!  i highly recommend it if you want a private place to stay! the wait staff particularly the bartender and waiters who interchangeably do both jobs in the bar area are awesome!  If you are not staying there the bar is a great place to go for cocktail hour before heading out to one of the over 100 restaurants in walking distance!

32338646-F580-40BA-8ECE-26C19212F1C0.png

FF920204-4164-4BE8-BF0D-955DAEFC94ED.png

82B7DA27-0D23-40CD-B7CE-396457AFB6EB.png

CE695AFD-AAB0-4006-A3B4-B39FB8AC4B4C.png

no there is no problem bringing someone back! while i have not stayed there i have been there at least a 1/2 dozen times always with a Brazilian and or Mexican in tow and we are let in by the bartender or waiter as the door is always locked. While it is very secure the help is not visible most of the time but are very attentive. i have seen groups of 4 or 5 guys in the pool and older/younger couples as well each time i have been there.

4 hours ago, asdsrfr said:

Is there any problem bringing guests back? Sometimes these upscale gay owned B+B lodgings cater more to couples and do not want short term visitors.

I'm not sure, but I think bringing someone in for a drink or something to eat isn't a problem.....staying there and bringing back various tricks, don't think they'd appreciate/allow it....is a more upscale place with many couples....is Hetero friendly.

There is another gay b&b, ochenta y dos, further out and I know they don't allow casual visitors...easier to rent a house on AirBNB, imo