mvan1

Tonight, Lagoa made the Weeping Willow tree smile again

• Members
On 10/18/2018 at 12:56 AM, mvan1 said:

Earlier this week I reported that my return to Brazil last week was very disappointing because all the different fun places I usually visit had very few clients and garotos.  I left each place without meeting garotos. 

Had last week been my first trip to Brazil, and had I found such sparse activity, I would have been inclined to think that all the wonderful stories I heard and read about Brazil were exaggerated. 

I commented that I would remain optimistic that Sao Paulo would return to its former marvelous place.

This evening, Lagoa, made up for my two disappointing visits last week.  

There was a tremendous turnout of garotos tonight (Wednesday night).  The place had just the right amount of garotos to please all.

I was with friends and we each were pleased at the quantity of good looking to handsome garotos that showed up. 

We felt good with all the attention we were getting from the garotos that know so well how to turn on their charms (and certain other body parts) in anticipation of getting an invite from a client for a programma. 

There were so many beauties it was difficult to make a choice . 

Considering that I was at Lagoa a few hours tonight, I did not limit my fun to only one or two garotos.  My friends also periodically disappeared with a garoto to one of the suites at Lagoa.

A sensational time was had by all tonight.  No doubt about it, tonight Lagoa made up for the two prior lousy nights I experienced this past week.

Now, if only the other places I usually visit will come back to life, my disappointing week will not matter in the grand scheme of things to come.

As you stated previously, often it is just “the luck of the draw” — even with the best places.

At 117 in Rio, Tuesday is supposed to be its best night. However, this past Tuesday did not compare to the previous one, which was better than the one before it, which was not as good as the one before that. It’s almost as if they are making alternate Tuesdays the best nights to attend.