RockHardNYC

The Wicked Witch of Trumpville.

• Members

It's Friday, and I'm in the mood for a rant. Tired of cleaning up sawdust from summer construction.

cuomo-kellyanne.jpg.8c2926d5fa472f7c93aafcbc18c2bec9.jpg

Am I the only board member who witnessed the latest 18-wheeler pile-up on CNN yesterday? Chris Cuomo took on Kellyanne ConArtist last night, and I've never seen a more demented "Drag Race" bitch fight on television. Watching this repulsive display of two people posing as "intelligent" was like watching a never-ending loop of test-car crashes from GM while being water-boarded.

First, let me say, I'm no fan of CNN. But that's mostly because I don't like Jeff Zucker, the man who runs the show there. IMO, Zucker has a lot in common with Trump, except Zucker is a Jewish TV maniac.

There are certain CNN contributors that I do like, such as: David Gergen, David Axelrod, Van Jones, Kirsten Powers, Bakari Sellers, and Tara Setmayer (even though I don't always agree with her). I also enjoy watching the two big lawyer egos going at it: Alan Dershowitz and Jeffrey Toobin, but Alan's teeth are so piss-yellow, I picture a lifetime of him enjoying a piss-drinking fetish every time he smiles. Gross. Why do some people with so much money ignore their teeth? Hate bad teeth.

I can tolerate Anderson Cooper as long as it's not the NY's Eve show he does with Andy Asshole. But I find it difficult to stomach Chris Cuomo. When someone constantly refers to other people as "my friend," I instantly dislike them.

On the other hand, if you watched this sad display of modern American political discourse, you might understand why I'm willing throw some props at Cuomo. I don't think there's another anchor in television who could go toe-to-toe with Conway and come out fairly free of brow sweat. Unfortunately, they spent most of their time talking over each other, but that's the only way to debate with Kellyanne, who is a master Spin-Jujitsu Jedi.

If you mention the names Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi, Republicans vomit endlessly the word "polarizing." But these hypocrites who are addicted to power and money, can't seem to acknowledge there is no one more polarizing in politics than Kellyanne Conway. I'll take ten Clintons and Pelosis over Kellyanne any day. At least I know Clinton and Pelosi won't try to talk over you.

kellyanne.jpg.f251b2d9043302a87a7d8f54ce9eeba5.jpg

I know we who care about public appearance are not supposed to make points about looks. In honor of Trump's dislike for political correctness, let me just say that I also think Conway is a sight for sore eyes. The woman has no taste and she's not pretty. She has the ugliest hair on TV, with a color that looks as fake as her false eyelashes and the fake news shit that spews from her mouth. Speaking of false eyelashes, only a cheap street hooker would think that a blonde woman should wear BLACK eyelashes. I know this woman is someone's mother. IMO, too bad for them. At least her husband is willing to openly question and criticize Trump. Perhaps there's hope.

I watched the episode and thought it was quite good. She sticks to her talking points and does not veer from them. However, I do think she is the Wicked Witch but with better voice and sticks to her points. 

That said, I do not see why anyone is even talking to her. Why so much airtime for her?  I think the press should stay clear of anyone who does not offer relevant responses to questions.

• Members
On 8/24/2018 at 12:43 PM, RockHardNYC said:

I know this woman is someone's mother. IMO, too bad for them.

I'm not happy I said this aloud. It sounds very mean-spirited, which I don't wish to be. I love motherhood. I am a parent. However, this supposedly religious, conservative woman is on international television defending a chronic liar, an admitted pussy-grabber, the boss of a New York City crime family. Her boss. If my mother tried anything like this, I would disown her. And I loved my mother very much.

11 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I watched the episode and thought it was quite good.

If by good, you mean in the sense of click-bate, I may have to agree. Some people seem to love stopping on the highway of life to stare at a bloody accident.

She sticks to her talking points and does not veer from them.

She is laser focused. She can't have a normal discussion/debate. The only words that can come out of her mouth are an endless stream of talking points. She's famous for this style of obfuscation. The style is extremely polarizing. She refuses to answer a simple question directly. She speaks in SPIN, very much like the spin cycle of a washing machine.

Even though I'm no fan, Chris Cuomo held his own against her. I did not think the discussion was worthy of anything other than a sports prize. They both wore equal amounts of blood, and Cuomo won as Surviving Anchor.

I do not see why anyone is even talking to her.

I have written letters to television executives denouncing her appearances. I have encouraged friends who agree with me to do the same. Not because she's not pretty. Because she's a FRAUD. News in the USA is considered a public service. This woman does not serve the public at large. Her constituency is very small.

I think the press should stay clear of anyone who does not offer relevant responses to questions.

In other words, that's the argument I make.

• Members

Now this partisan bitch is blaming late-night comedians for the hate crimes in P.A. I don't know what is more galling: 1. This bitches talent for SPIN., 2. Her assumption that every American voter is flat out ignorant, blind, and deaf.

I can't wait for this woman's career to be over. She and Huckabee Sanders are USELESS. They don't deserve the jobs that they have. It sickens me that my tax dollars, and I pay plenty of them, are going towards their salaries.

Please dear God, I want so badly to tell these bitches, "YOU'RE FIRED!"

It'll be such sweet irony.