RockHardNYC

The fucked-up weirdos in Hollywood.

• Members

"(Asia Argento) gave him (the 17-year-old actor) alcohol to drink and showed him a series of notes she had written to him on hotel stationery. Then she kissed him, pushed him back on the bed, removed his pants and performed oral sex, the document says. She climbed on top of him and the two had intercourse, the document also says.

The documents include a selfie dated May 9, 2013, of Ms. Argento, who was 37 at the time, lying in bed with Mr. Bennett"

You simply can't make this stuff up.

Just one month after Ms. Argento makes her claim against Harvey Weinstein, assuming the mantel of "leader" in the MeToo movement, she cuts a $380,000 legal deal to pay off her actor accuser. And there's a selfie of the two in bed. Asshole narcissists and their addiction to smartphones. Life simply doesn't get more insane than this.

If Ms. Argento thought mourning her ex-boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, was tough, wait until she feels the sting of the Hollywood blacklist. I wouldn't put a penny on her career surviving, no matter what job she hopes to acquire.

California Police Look Into Allegations Against Asia Argento

Guest marylander1940
3 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

"(Asia Argento) gave him (the 17-year-old actor) alcohol to drink and showed him a series of notes she had written to him on hotel stationery. Then she kissed him, pushed him back on the bed, removed his pants and performed oral sex, the document says. She climbed on top of him and the two had intercourse, the document also says.

The documents include a selfie dated May 9, 2013, of Ms. Argento, who was 37 at the time, lying in bed with Mr. Bennett"

You simply can't make this stuff up.

Just one month after Ms. Argento makes her claim against Harvey Weinstein, assuming the mantel of "leader" in the MeToo movement, she cuts a $380,000 legal deal to pay off her actor accuser. And there's a selfie of the two in bed. Asshole narcissists and their addiction to smartphones. Life simply doesn't get more insane than this.

If Ms. Argento thought mourning her ex-boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, was tough, wait until she feels the sting of the Hollywood blacklist. I wouldn't put a penny on her career surviving, no matter what job she hopes to acquire.

California Police Look Into Allegations Against Asia Argento

Hypocrisy, our national sin!

I never really knew what to think of the Metoo movement as things were different so many years back.  For example, Al Franken getting booted out of the Senate for a joke?  Too much IMHO. 

Times change and morals do as well. Not sure what to think of this situation either. Was she wrong?  Of course. Will she be blacklisted?  Time will tell.

• Members
3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I never really knew what to think of the Metoo movement as things were different so many years back.

Things were different in the early 80's, for sure. By today's standard, my past on-the-job behavior would qualify me as a sexual harasser. Even though my sexual attraction to someone in the workplace could never be defined as "persistent" and/or "tormenting," I definitely played at work with men who shared a mutual desire. And no matter how much sexual fun I had with a co-worker on the down-low, it would never occur to me to use their employment as a weapon. I tended to fall for the most "gifted" employees, and my first desire was to keep them employed, even if they ended up disliking me. I was more in love with their gifts then I was with the idea of getting myself off sexually. Work always came first for me. But no matter how you slice and dice it, none of my former executive behavior with co-worker men would be viewed today as acceptable or legal, no matter the willingness of my play men.

Al Franken getting booted out of the Senate for a joke

Sometimes, the fallen take a fall to set an example for others. Franken's fall was unfair in my eyes, but the photograph was extremely damning. Death by cell phone camera. And comedians be damned now. Women are tired of being the the brunt of men's jokes. I can't say I blame them.

Will she be blacklisted?

The term was pretentious, however, it does not diminish the PR ramifications Argento will endure as a result. Her response statement yesterday was not received well. People are asking far more questions now as a result, and that's not a good thing for her.

• Members

0821-asia-argento-jimmy-bennett-tmz-wm3-

Not the best time to take a selfie. And the text messages in this TMZ article will not help save her.

She claims at 17 she lived with an older man, as if to imply it's no big deal. No wonder she has no sense of appropriate boundaries.

She says if things get bad, she'll move to Africa. I suspect she's going to get her wish.

I have a soft heart for broke guys who want to suck my cock for money. I can see a $3,000 gift for someone in particular need, someone who might be especially good at sucking. But $300,000? I don't think so.

Some people in Hollywood are CRA-CRA.