Lucky

Nick Carter Accused of Rape

• Members

Handsome Backstreet Boy Nick Carter would seemingly have his choice of sexy women, but Los Angeles prosecutors are reviewing allegations that he forced himself on a young woman after giving her "shots" of alcohol. Carter allegedly unbuttoned the woman's pants and forced her into receiving oral sex. He then moved to another room, where he raped her, she says.

Carter, now 38, was 18 at the time, as was the accuser, who says that until this incident she was a virgin. She waited 20 years to reveal the rape because she was afraid of Carter's influence in the music industry. The accuser is herself an actress.

Carter claims the sex was consensual and is "shocked and saddened" at the accusations.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-nick-carter-rape-case-under-review-20180802-story.html

A young Nick Carter:

nick-carter-84594-hznf.jpg

I guess we'll see. If many more women pop up, then it is probably true.

Otherwise, I'm left to suspect that she made the mistake of not being clear about what she wanted and regretted the encounter. The fact that he was 18 and probably pushy and horny makes it easier for her to blame him for the encounter.

Even this report said that they went to another room to have sex. Did he drag her into that room?

I've had sexual encounters I regretted at that age where I didn't really want to, but didn't want to 'rock the boat' and stop it either. I just don't hold my sexual partners in those encounters responsible for my failure to speak up about what I wanted.

But then maybe I'm projecting based on my own experience.

On re-reading this, it could be misconstrued to imply that I think he did nothing wrong. I think he was probably a horny a-hole who wasn't really concerned with what she wanted. Not good, but not rape. 

But like I said to a friend when the Kevin Spacey thing started to break, "We'll know soon, because if it's a pattern, others will stand up and tell their stories too."

• Members
On 8/6/2018 at 12:31 AM, caeron said:

I've had sexual encounters I regretted at that age where I didn't really want to, but didn't want to 'rock the boat' and stop it either. I just don't hold my sexual partners in those encounters responsible for my failure to speak up about what I wanted.

This is difficult to believe

46 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

This is difficult to believe

Truly? Is it that rare to start something and have a change of heart? And then decide to just go ahead anyway because that seems less of a problem to you than standing up and walking out in the middle of something that you seemed to consent to a moment before?

I'm a lot wiser at my current age than I was then, but 18 year olds make a lot of stupid decisions. I know I did.

Or maybe you were never a hot twink that a lot of guys wanted to fuck ^_^