TotallyOz

Harry Styles just a Little Bit Gay

• Members
5 hours ago, marcanthony said:

he's a credible actor as well.

I agree. I saw Dunkirk more than once, and Harry delivered an impressive performance.

A slow coming-out for a guy like Harry is the right game. Claiming bisexuality is all the rage these days among millennials. It makes no business sense to alienate all his female fans by killing their fantasy. It's so much better for business to keep some flame burning.

Now he'll be in line to play a great gay character for the screen, like Timothée Chalamet, and the gays will be fine with that. I expect him to hit home runs. He's got the makings of a terrific career in film, and continue in music if that's what he wants.

1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

Claiming bisexuality is all the rage these days among millennials.

I would extend that one more dimension: I see many of them living their bisexuality, with authenticity. The binary, bi-is-a-lie message that we Boomers were long indoctrinated in just doesn't ring true to them.

I should disclose that old either/or formula doesn't correspond to my life experiences either. I like everything, and have had hot-sex affairs as well as long-term romances with men and women both.

In pretty equal measure, now that I look back and tote it up.

• Members
11 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

A little bit less sexy than Harry Styles.

Oh, I don't know. They look about equal to me. :devil:

hqdefault.jpg  353c272c41a5f7344bc95337519cd547.jpg

Gotta give James some props. He is close to being the male version of Lena Dunham. Talented. Reasonably attractive face. At times funny. Not afraid to show naked body, well almost. Not many straight men in Hollywood would have the guts to do what James does for a laugh. But, then again. James has quite a bit of guts.

james-corden-beyonce-lemonade-spoofy.jpg