Guest BtmBearDad

Saying Hello!

Guest BtmBearDad

Hello! 

On the offline advice of a fellow patron of this hobby, I’ve joined up here and wanted to say hello to all! 

Bit about me - I have been a member and contributor on the other site in both it’s present and previous incarnations. While I haven’t been active there for a while (for a number of reasons) I do lurk/read and interact on the DMs/PMs there as well as offline with other members offering comments, advice, experiences/reviews as warranted.

I’ve been a patron of this hobby we share on and off since the mid to late 90’s. Seems I’m now in one of the “on” phases, so always looking to get recommendations, give advice, share intel, etc.. 

i do recognise some names already from the past and present and am looking forward to interacting on here. 

Feel free to say hi, ask questions, etc..

Cheers, 

BBD

• Members
14 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

Hello! 

On the offline advice of a fellow patron of this hobby, I’ve joined up here and wanted to say hello to all! 

Bit about me - I have been a member and contributor on the other site in both it’s present and previous incarnations. While I haven’t been active there for a while (for a number of reasons) I do lurk/read and interact on the DMs/PMs there as well as offline with other members offering comments, advice, experiences/reviews as warranted.

I’ve been a patron of this hobby we share on and off since the mid to late 90’s. Seems I’m now in one of the “on” phases, so always looking to get recommendations, give advice, share intel, etc.. 

i do recognise some names already from the past and present and am looking forward to interacting on here. 

Feel free to say hi, ask questions, etc..

Cheers, 

BBD

giphy.gif

• Members

Hi all, not sure i ever said hello, but Hi all!! My husband and i live in minnesota, been married 7 years and together 10. We enjoy hanging out with our friends and our 2 fur children. We enjoy movies, walks, computer games and ps3 games. Also enjoy cars as well. Always open to making new friends. Anyways Hello and talk to you later

• Members

As someone who thought about driving through Mpls on my way elsewhere once but decided on another route, let me join tomcal in welcoming y'all to BoyToy or whatever Oz is calling the joint now.

Image result for howdy gif

• Members

What else is there to do other than be on the way elsewhere when driving through Minnienoplace?  Just kidding.  I love every place that I have been to include MSP.

Best regards,

RA1