TotallyOz

Great Stephen Colbert and Hung Patrick Wilson - Nation Anthem

• Members

I thought that Patrick Wilson did a very respectable job, and Colbert held his own...but did I hear boos in the beginning? It didn't seem like they got a very warm reception.

Patrick Wilson and Barbara Streisand.

• Members

Love Patrick Wilson. Such a lovely guy. He and Colbert did a terrific job on the anthem. Terrific.

The Streisand video OTOH is frightening. Patrick is great, but Babs is downright scary. What's with that fucking ugly 70's crimped hair? Who on earth EVER thought that crimped shit was attractive? Even with her hair piece, that shit is UGLY. She's not aging well, either.

9 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I forgot to mention, Patrick Wilson has a beautiful cock and balls. Reminds me of Josh Duhamel's. I've seen both men naked. Super delicious. Super sexy. Masculine, but oh so cool. My kind of guy.

pat-josh.jpg.66122cf371567e2523566ed5b8c0c4d2.jpg

I have always had a thing for Patrick and he is hung! Josh never really did it for me. Not sure why.

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Josh never really did it for me. Not sure why.

Since it seems certain drama can bring you to tears, I don't think Josh has quite proven his acting chops. Almost immediately, Josh became a movie star. He made a ton of money in the Transformers' franchise. He didn't really need to prove anything to anyone to be a success. Sometimes Hollywood just loves a handsome, straight-guy face. Maybe the day will come for Josh to show us something more.

When it comes to a roll in the hay, these guys get an A+ on my litmus test. I like a handsome White face, with bedroom eyes, nice nose, and decent kissable lips. Being tall with lighter hair helps. Not to mention good teeth. See, I'm easy. :P