Tomcal

photos from first trip in 2001

• Members
6 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Some photos of sauna guys from 2001 on my first trip to Rio,  they either worked at Roger's or Club 117 as this was pre Pointe202 and MM  although In 2002 Estacio opened. 

IMG_6628.jpg

I remember the second guy shown above from sauna Estacao - I do not recall his sauna name.  However, with so many Americans visiting Brazil at that time, this garoto became popular and got the nickname of John Kennedy because, in person, he resembled a young John Kennedy, the former U.S. president.  

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end -  - - and they didn't  -   

His name was Alexi and he moved to Paris around 2006 and worked as a naked gogo boy for several years, i have a video of him dancing there if i can find it i will post it. His younger brother went to work at 117 for a short time when he turned 18 but wasn’t as much fun as Alexi

• Members
5 hours ago, Tomcal said:

His name was Alexi and he moved to Paris around 2006 and worked as a naked gogo boy for several years, i have a video of him dancing there if i can find it i will post it. His younger brother went to work at 117 for a short time when he turned 18 but wasn’t as much fun as Alexi

You have such a great memory. 

Now I recall the name - Alexi -

That was early 2004 when he was so popular at the now closed sauna Estacao.  

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

i found several X pics of him so i cropped this one so i could put it here!

btw i gave him his name of JFK, Jr but i will let Florida Rob take credit!  LOL 

2F3118F1-7F07-45F7-B726-C3EF6F259FB3.thumb.jpeg.a78fc80ed1d7c98f4eaa446f06d2892b.jpeg

This fellow Alexandre had a younger brother too who unfortunately, was not much fun at all.

i never met his brother.  He had one of the biggest dicks for sure! He liked to 69 and liked to bttm although everyone assumed he was a top because of his huge dick!  I cropped the photo to hide his hard dick! the photo cuts off a mm before his dick shows, about 10.5” and thick

65A71FFA-66AD-4D35-89ED-B3A7E6EB1110.jpeg

• Members
19 hours ago, floridarob said:

John Kennedy (JFK) was someone else... I gave ime that name.(is a Boston thing, lol)

You are correct. 

Now that I see the two photos together in this thread, I can see the difference.  

Those two guys look a lot alike.

The fact they were both working at Estacao at the same time (early 2004) it is no wonder I got the photos confused.   

I knew them both

Thanks for pointing out that the photos are of different guys.   

Thanks also to tomcal for posting the nostagic photos.  Lots of memories of those early days vising Brazil.