Guest Larstrup

Adam Schiff on the House floor

Guest Larstrup

Moments ago on the House floor......

giphy.gif

See Trump's tweets from earlier this morning (or any other day actually) for context.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

They covered for Hillary and Obama, they tried to frame trump and worked to try to stop him from winning.

All while the dems stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders and cheated for hilliary.

Donald is going to drain the swamp

Donald got where he is because of Putin...Let's NOT forget that.... So perhaps his 7/16 summit with his good buddy will be another plea for help with the "drainage" ?   

Or maybe Trump just needs another golden shower from the Russian hookers Putin supplies for him ???    It's hard to resist...

• Members
2 hours ago, Larstrup said:

Moments ago on the House floor......

giphy.gif

See Trump's tweets from earlier this morning (or any other day actually) for context.

Not that's a post that deserves a trophy and that's a post that deserved a "quote" here, just so that we could see it again!!!!

• Members
3 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Not that's a post that deserves a trophy and that's a post that deserved a "quote" here, just so that we could see it again!!!!

Let's get real here... Even with all the pushback for Trump and his regime,  we arent making any headway, and things seem to be getting WORSE, if that's even possible ?   Resistance is making the Trump camp stronger.... So disheartening to realize that the heart of America is in the sewer along with all the sewer rats and people that feed them.   I'm about to wheel my wheelchair off a cliff,  but I dont want to give Bucky any satisfaction.... :no:

• Members

The beauty is that President Trump has the power to demand and get everything released that they are asking for, but he won't do it so this so it is a slow drip of FBI shenanigans with is another word for corruption with is a kind word for  illegal activity.  Thanks to this drip, we now know that Obama did know about Hilliary's secret server and that they both knowingly sent classified emails using that server.

We also now know that the FBI did tap Trump tower even when they said they didn't.

We now know about the Comey lies and leaks and he is now being investigated.

I will have to google what else came out from this drip, drip, drip from the FBI but it's  all been gravy for trump.

This is going to be something Hilliary can't wipe away!  And I don't mean "Like with a cloth."

• Members
4 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

The beauty is that President Trump has the power to demand and get everything released that they are asking for, but he won't do it so this so it is a slow drip of FBI shenanigans with is another word for corruption with is a kind word for  illegal activity.  Thanks to this drip, we now know that Obama did know about Hilliary's secret server and that they both knowingly sent classified emails using that server.

We also now know that the FBI did tap Trump tower even when they said they didn't.

We now know about the Comey lies and leaks and he is now being investigated.

I will have to google what else came out from this drip, drip, drip from the FBI but it's  all been gravy for trump.

This is going to be something Hilliary can't wipe away!  And I don't mean "Like with a cloth."

Funny,  but expected how your drip, drip, drip overlooks ALL the Trump corruption and lies.?  ...  But that's what a good cult member is about,  blind LOYALTY until death !    Never works out well Bucky,  I'm just sayin !   

Guest Larstrup
37 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Thank God For Putin!  :cheer:

A treasonous comment such as this is a betrayal of the deepest kind against the Nation. It extends beyond the pale.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

They got nothing.  Trump has clean hands and never passed a single law and held no other office.  He does not have history in political office.  That is why none of this matters to us Trump supporters.  

But thank you for keeping us energized!  We can't take our eyes off the goal.  

I think you've been "mislead" Bucky.  ?  Trumps goal is to have WHITE America....  Where does that leave YOU ?    back serving the "massa" ?    I think you need to open your MIND ?   you are a black man and will NEVER have that WHITE privilege, regardless of what Trump promises you.   

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

An elf that makes and sells cookies should not be presented as a political figure.   Oh and did I mention he a Big ole racist too ?    Gee Bucky, your idols are an odd bunch .  You must have very low self esteem ?  

• Members

Dang it...  I don't want to discuss me.

And I see the news... They tell us All white people are prejudice.  I hear the media loud and clear.

I see people posting Klan pics here and want to discuss my race on how I think and feel and suggest I should consider my skin color and factor it into my thoughts.  No one ever tells a white person they should think or feel a certain way about anyone because of the skin they are in.  Sure the media now is teaching the young kids that white people are evil and everything they did in history is evil.  Well those seeds won't bear fruit for a generation or two.  But for now, I only see people who see me as a color point their finger telling me the white person over there see's me as a color!

So please...  Don't discuss me...  

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. The words are attributed to social activist and former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt,

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Dang it...  I don't want to discuss me.

And I see the news... They tell us All white people are prejudice.  I hear the media loud and clear.

I see people posting clan pics here and want to discuss my race on how I think and feel.  No one ever tells a white person they should think or feel a certain way about anyone because of the skin they are in.

So please...  Don't discuss me...  

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. The words are attributed to social activist and former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt,

THAT is because the WHITE experience in America is quite different from the Black,  and considering the history of your people, you should truly be ashamed.   If Trump makes you feel EQUAL to a white man, you need to be in therapy, and not here posting in his defense.   And we have to discuss YOU since YOU are the one posting, unless you have been hacked by the Trump administration and its NOT you posting ?  :D 

Unfortunately, you need to take ownership of your beliefs and words which will be discussed when you post them   that's how THIS works.....

BTW, Eleanor Roosevelt was just a big ole dyke .... Dont give me her dated words.... Give me MAXINE !   she knows how to throw some "stank" into it . ( I know you cant give me the words of First Lady Melania, unless someone gives HER some !)  

• Members

Oh hell no!  just because i'm black I don't owe you or anybody anything.  I just come here to share news reports and views.  I don't attend every fight I am invited to and I don't work for anyone here.

I post when I post what i want to post and I move with the wind.  I don't have to do anything but pay taxes and die.

• Members
1 minute ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Oh hell no!  just because i'm black I don't owe you or anybody anything.  I just come here to share news reports and views.  I don't attend every fight I am invited to and I don't work for anyone here.

I post when I post what i want to post and I move with the wind.  I don't have to do anything but pay taxes and die.

Exactly right, but when you do post,  expect that you are an extension of your words, and your history and the person YOU are plays into that.  You can post anything you like, take any position you want, but dont expect people to overlook the source, and release you from your words.    I value your posts, you are the perfect foe, and many people feel the way you do, so that cannot be discounted.  But please, dont serve us this "detachment" thing.  A comment is not just simply a comment.... It shows us who YOU are.   And lets bet real.  Much of the news and views  you share with us is FAKE or simply your opinion based on your cherry-picked polls.   There's always "the other side"...

• Members
45 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

You think I am going to make that type of investment in these Hate Trump Threads?

I think President Trump said it best....  We will see what happens, okay....

You will "see what happens" -  for sure

Where is the "cross section of American society" in Trump's cabinet shown in the below photo?

Even though numerous white men shown in the below photo have departed Trump's cabinet, they were his choices for his cabinet.  Trump merely replaces them with more whites when a cabinet vacancy occurs.

Each and every former cabinet member has a scandal attached to him except for Tillerson.  The others have all left for lack of ethics, dishonesty and worse.  

Only one black man is on Trump's cabinet -  Carson - 

Considering the above facts, you should be ashamed of yourself for going along with Trump's mantra of making America white again - 

Image result for photo of Trump's cabinet

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I don't know what news organization(s) you're listening to or where you live. But if they're telling you that all white people are prejudice you need to find a better source of news. I'm sorry you believe or feel that. It's simply not true. It is true, that there is still racism which is alive and thriving in this country, and from an objective point of view, it's gotten much worse under this president.

Where-ever you're getting your news, I urge you to get out and involve yourself in multi-racial groups and communities in your area. There will be more truth there to be found, than what you're hearing from your news. It's never a good thing to paint any racial group with a broad-brush of hate and racism.

I wish you well in that quest.

• Members

CNN, MSNBC, FOX, HLN, they all talk about white priviladge, forefathers were racist slaveowners and the constitution was written by a bunch of white guys and on and on.  Put it all together and what do you get?  

They are even pulling down statues, writing them out of history books and teaching the children how Indians only wanted peace and love but the white men slautered them.  They gave us corn and buffalo and the white man gave them smallpox blankets and beads for Manhattan.

And that Christopher Columbus...  thief and indian killer.  

Name one historical event and let's see the new way of seeing how white men screwed the them and how they were not Victor's but oppressors spreading white priviladge.

Guest Larstrup
19 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Put it all together and what do you get?  

What I get, is that you’re poorly informed about prejudice v. white privilege.  The former is something which does not coexist with the latter for hundreds of thousands of people,  if not a greater number more. ( i’m really bad at guessing random numbers of people but I associate with great numbers of people who fall into this category)