mvan1

He loves being on the cover of Time magazine - Well -

• Members
1 hour ago, mvan1 said:

?ui=2&ik=bed4e0ab45&view=fimg&th=164237b71cac2352&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_jioui98l0_164237b1f59b00b0&attbid=ANGjdJ-eKx8v87y6UdSta8n1JLa4JzE9Zpzxjz0OCqIs6OLdiWVk-wrWKI5TJwM76Ph2667q6zU57STGUV3jjTGFVSPxiKbrquX7vaE5TiQD5jT2iBjlBgnmdfN2IKA&sz=w908-h510&ats=1529603791766&rm=164237b71cac2352&zw&atsh=1

Your link doesn't work, but I'm assuming this is the cover you are talking about.

image.thumb.png.5f54c8cdb6300c68408119628ef5bbc7.png

I wonder if he'll hang this one in Mar-A-Lago.

• Members
23 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Your link doesn't work, but I'm assuming this is the cover you are talking about.

He did say "crying babies are BAD for politics"...   Interesting take on the issue, huh ?  

What's more interesting is that when Kathy Griffin posted the "severed head" pic, he mad a huge issue about how his son Baron was "traumatized" by it.... I guess when a child is ripped from their parent in a strange place,  it's NOT as traumatizing.   What a douche bag !  

• Members
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

I can see the magazine cover photo in my post. 

However, if you cannot see it, there must be something wrong with the link. 

Thanks for posting a replacement photo. 

Your post shows a larger photo of the magazine cover and of the hideous swine, Trump.   

In the meantime, "Homeland Security" admitted this morning that they have no records showing how to reach the parents of at least three hundred of the more than two thousand children that were taken from their parents.   Those kids and parents might never be reunited.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-mexico-border-family-separations-hundreds-children-stranded-new-york-a8409231.html

Another thing happened this morning - our long-time allies, Canada, France and the U.K. came out and expressed negativity against the U.S. over the separation of the parents/children.  

I am not clear why those allies blame Americans for the tragic situation.  The tragedy was NOT caused by most Americans.  The issue rests with Kelly, Sessions, Kirstjen Nielson, the psycho, Trump and, of course, his supporters. 

Obviously, I am not one of his supporters.  

Blaming Americans for the problem is misleading, at best.  

• Members
41 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

Another thing happened this morning - our long-time allies, Canada, France and the U.K. came out and expressed negativity against the U.S. over the separation of the parents/children.  

I am not clear why those allies blame Americans for the tragic situation.  The tragedy was NOT caused by most Americans.  The issue rests with Kelly, Sessions, Kirstjen Nielson, the psycho, Trump and, of course, his supporters. 

Obviously, I am not one of his supporters.  

Blaming Americans for the problem is misleading, at best.  

“Negativity against the US” is short for “negativity against the US government”. Of course they know it isn’t every American who is at the border separating families. 

In 2003, when journalists reported that “the French refuse to go to war in Iraq”, the world knew that it wasn’t each individual citizen that was refusing to go to war, it was the government. 

When a foreigner says “the Americans invaded yet another country” they don’t mean the people, they mean the government forces, and same when you say “the Russians attempted to hack the 2016 election”, you mean some Russian government members.