Suckrates

Bye Pancakes - Hello Burgers

• Members

All the mystery hoopla about IHOP changing its name is now a done deal....

IHOP, who has decided to rebrand as IHOB, better know as International House of Burgers....     WTF ?   BURGERS ????

I wont be eatting a burger at 7 am after an all-nighter at the sex club....  My body needs pancakes and syrup....

This should be interesting....

ihob-burgers.jpg

• Members

On one of the major news channels today, I got a whiff of the change.  ...did not hear particulars.  Now I know and thank you for posting this.  Although I liked IHOP for its breakfast fare, I did not frequent.  Now, if they've gotten away from what they are known-- I know that I will NOT go there anymore.  We don't need anymore burger joints in this country.  If I want a burger-- I'll go to InNout, another place that does not see me often.  I give myself a treat to a burger at this venue ever so often.  Thanks again for the thread!

• Members

I-HOB just does not roll off the tongue like I-HOP does.  I know what a hop is, what is a hob?

Best regards,

RA1

1 hour ago, RA1 said:

I-HOB just does not roll off the tongue like I-HOP does.  I know what a hop is, what is a hob?

Best regards,

RA1

Interestingly...

hob1
häb/
noun

1.  a flat metal shelf at the side or back of a fireplace, having its surface level with the top of the grate and used especially for heating pans.

2. a machine tool used for cutting gears or screw threads.

• Members

Are you referring to the threads in  these environs that need screwing?  I am willing to bet that NO employee of IHOB will know what a hob is.  Shoot, they don't even know how to make change for a dollar.  Do I thank you or wiki?  :)

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I stopped going because of the bad service, Ihop is iike most of the other resturant  they can not get any help. someone in the Ivory told the company to cut back on wages, so they lose the good workers , next thing the ones in Ivory tower blame the decline of sales on the market, DuH

• Members

Surely everyone knows now that IHOP has recanted and admitted it was all an advertising ploy.  

Best regards,

RA1