Badboy81

Copa Airlines Sale out of FLL

• Members

It required some patience, sitting down for an hour and reviewing Copa fares week by week (as opposed to regularly searching, likely a better strategy I did not apply), as I have never seen "official sales". Rather, I find it hinges on their cheapest economy fare allocation and how and when they open those blocks.

The leg from North Amerca to Panama, particularly, tends to be harder to find reductions. But I snagged two winter daytime fares for two 3-week return trips Canada to Rio, prices slashed to almost half the usual, with 60-90 min Tocumen layovers. Dec 726USD, Feb 646 USD. 

• Members

I would be careful about in depth, repeated searches.  A sophisticated booking computer will "think" there is more interest in certain destinations and days of travel and will increase the prices accordingly.  Using an anonymous VPN might help.

Best regards,

RA1 

• Members

Define in-depth. Define repeated searches. And do you mean an airline's booking system or a generic multi-provider system?

If you are extremely flexible with dates and can only pull up a week at a time, you have to do the search many times. The more flexible your dates the less you are specifying particular dates. 

Perhaps you mean, RA1, it is ill-advised to keep searching the same specific dates repeatedly.