Latbear4blk

DC BLACK PRIDE 2018

• Members
13 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

It looks like I am going to Secrets/Ziegfield’s tonight. Anyone in the DC area is also planning to attend? @tassojunior?

I was there. Purple Ibiza t shirt. Way too crowded. Lines down the block to get in, many people had to wait an hour to pay $20 entry to buy expensive drinks in plastic bathroom cups.(not me) .Darell rented the place and threw one hell of a financially successful party. 2 or 3 thousand people came through. Glad my B is making money but left early and came home to my Argentine adonis who goes back to Ft Lauderdale Sunday. I hear Monday night is a repeat.

Screenshot_20180526-013008_Messenger.jpg

• Members

I hooked up in A4A and did not go. I am too old to go out after a hot fuck. 

I am happy I didn't, I hate long lines and overcrowded places. If that is the prospect, I am not going on Monday either.

Your Argentinian toy's body is very tempting. I think I can cover his face with the national flag and do it for the Motherland. :)

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I hooked up in A4A and did not go. I am too old to go out after a hot fuck. 

I am happy I didn't, I hate long lines and overcrowded places. If that is the prospect, I am not going on Monday either.

Your Argentinian toy's body is very tempting. I think I can cover his face with the national flag and do it for the Motherland. :)

Thank you. At 12 they actually raised the cover to $30 and the lines got longer to get in. 

update: B, my Marine above, was working and said he made very, very low tips. I told him after someone waits in line for 45 minutes to pay $30 cover they do not feel like fucking tipping.