Guest MonkeySee

French need biggest condoms

Guest MonkeySee

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28am AEDT

The French say they need the largest condoms in Europe while Greeks get by on smaller ones, according to a Europe-wide study by a German consultancy that provides advice on condoms.

The study by the Singen-based Institute of Condom Consultancy was done by asking 10,500 men in 25 countries to measure their penis and enter the number into a database.

The results show Frenchmen on average claim to need 15.48cm-long condoms, about 3cm longer than Greeks, whose condom-size requirement was the most modest.

The institute's director Jan Vinzenz Krause says the data was collected over a period of eight months.

He did not want to comment on how honest he thought the Frenchmen had been in reporting the data.

The survey was aimed at educating youngsters about the importance of effective contraception.

The institute also offers online condom-size advice and hosts Pimp Your Condom, an annual fair organised in cooperation with the national Aids Trust, with the aim of educating teens about sexually transmitted diseases.

Mr Krause was in the spotlight in the past when he produced a prototype of the 'spray-on condom,' an aerosol can which contains latex that creates a perfectly fitting condom. The idea was not developed further.

Guest MonkeySee
Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28am AEDT Mr Krause was in the spotlight in the past when he produced a prototype of the 'spray-on condom,' an aerosol can which contains latex that creates a perfectly fitting condom. The idea was not developed further.

I think this spray-on-condom is a great idea, if it works. I am really surprised the survey found Frenchmen with the biggest pricks. I have always heard, people think the Americans are the biggest pricks around!

Guest xiandarkthorne

Funny....Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore believe the Bengalis and Sikhs have the biggest ones. And unless I am mistaken, the Bengalis and Sikhs are supposed to be of Caucasian descent. Can anyone confirm this little bit of ethnological trivia?

Guest MonkeySee
I thought the general opinion has always been that black guys have the biggest appendages, or am I incorrect?

Not sure about the black guy theory, but I did see a very nice appendage on a guy in Jimmy, Jimmy, James last night.

Guest fountainhall

Depending on the situation you happen to find yourself in ;) , you will often hear Japanese say they have to use smaller Japanese condoms. After extensive research, I have to tell you that what appears small at first sight has a knack for rising proudly to the occasion. Indeed, I have seen quite a few Japanese whoppers in my time :p .

Guest laurence
I've been with French guys.

They are lying.

The first phrase you'll want to learn upon visiting France is how to say "is it in yet?"

Dites moi? Tell me how.