TotallyOz

Will Obama get out out of the war in Iraq?

Does he have the balls to get us out of his war?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Once Obama takes office, how long do you think it will take to end this war?

• Immediately
    • Within the first year in office
    • Within the 16 months time frame he has suggested
    • Within 2 years
    • 3 or more years?

I believe this war has been a crime against humanity. I do not think we should have entered into it and do believe the American people will suffer for generations because of this horrendous act. How long will it take for the USA to get out of the ungodly war?

Guest MonkeySee
I believe this war has been a crime against humanity. I do not think we should have entered into it and do believe the American people will suffer for generations because of this horrendous act. How long will it take for the USA to get out of the ungodly war?

I think Obama is taking the "middle of the road" approach and listening to the generals and his many advisors. I think what Bush did in Iraq is horrendous with estimated reports of over 700,000 Iraqi deaths. Now that we have made a mess in the region, I think Obama will be careful not to cause more harm.

Guest GaySacGuy

My vote was cast for 16 months as he has suggested. I believe that the attention to the war might no be as quick as we wish, as the Obama administration will have their hands full with a really sick economy for a few months at leaat.

My vote was cast for 16 months as he has suggested. I believe that the attention to the war might no be as quick as we wish, as the Obama administration will have their hands full with a really sick economy for a few months at leaat.

I agree with gaythailand. This war is an abomination. Maybe if we quit spending billions each month on this stupidity we can consecrate on our economy and get back some of our reputation.

Guest laurence

I think the US is stuck in the middle east for a long time to come. The war in Iraq has only made conditions worse for the US in that region of the world. As a result the US will be committed to a long term involvement militarily.

Guest Steve1903

I think he'll keep to as near his promise as possible. However I also believe the soldiers will merely go from there over to Afghanistan instead.