TotallyOz

Addicted to my IPhone

I love my IPhone and use it often. My favorite game on it is Twister. I find I can sit and wait for something for hours and play this game. I finally finished all the levels on it and am now Twister Master on the game. Any other recommendations for games?

Guest shockdevil
I love my IPhone and use it often. My favorite game on it is Twister. I find I can sit and wait for something for hours and play this game. I finally finished all the levels on it and am now Twister Master on the game. Any other recommendations for games?

I am looking forward to buying and iPhone once my current contract end in May 2009 with Sprint (shortly after I return from the LOS). Hopefully all of the bugs will be worked out by then as well the price dropping a little bit. I do hope that they will come out with a version with larger capacity but I am sure that is far off.

As far as the gaming, I am presently PSP addict and am glad to see that the iPhone can become my future time killer. I wish you continued joy with your device.

Guest laurence

What is an Iphone? I don't even know what is an Ipod, a Blackberry, a Bluetooth, and something else Blue?? but I think that is an HD (hi-definition) DVD player? I have heard of a Blog but have no idea about a Twit or is it a Twitter? I am still trying to crawl out of the 20th century but do have friends still stuck in the 19th century. And is PSP some sort of drug? I have heard of HTP and GHP . About the only thing I am sure about is SEX.

What is an Iphone? I don't even know what is an Ipod, a Blackberry, a Bluetooth, and something else Blue?? but I think that is an HD (hi-definition) DVD player? I have heard of a Blog but have no idea about a Twit or is it a Twitter? I am still trying to crawl out of the 20th century but do have friends still stuck in the 19th century. And is PSP some sort of drug? I have heard of HTP and GHP . About the only thing I am sure about is SEX.

LOL If you avatar sitting by the computer in the dark is any indication of what you know about SEX, there are just a few things we may want to talk about. :)

Guest laurence

My sex life began in the 21st Century; 1 Jan 2000, when I first arrived in Pattaya. I didn't come out of the closet, I came out of the dark ages.

Guest MonkeySee
I am looking forward to buying and iPhone once my current contract end in May 2009 with Sprint (shortly after I return from the LOS). Hopefully all of the bugs will be worked out by then as well the price dropping a little bit. I do hope that they will come out with a version with larger capacity but I am sure that is far off.

I would like to have an iPhone too and hope the price drops. Is it better to buy in the US or Thailand, or does it make a difference? Are there other brands of phone that a comparable but a little cheaper?

Guest MonkeySee
the price dropping a little bit.

I just saw on Bloomberg, that Wal-mart will be selling the iPhone beginning December 28. Can we expect those "low everyday prices?"

I just saw on Bloomberg, that Wal-mart will be selling the iPhone beginning December 28. Can we expect those "low everyday prices?"

The phones are fairly cheap to begin with. The problem is the two year contract at $50.00 a month. I bought my phone without a contract, and unlocked, but that cost twice as much as buying one from say Wal-mart. Check out ebay or craigs list for the best prices.

Guest MonkeySee
Check out ebay or craigs list for the best prices.

I checked on eBay and the 3G iPhone with 16 gb memory, averaged around $645 for a new one and a couple hundred less for a used one.