Guest Larstrup

Never underestimate the importance of the politics forum right now

Guest Larstrup

It’s all falling apart now for this President*

Please disregard @MsAnn ‘s and my little cheating back and forth episode. It was really just as I stated. She couldn’t keep a good man. :rolleyes:

But the real news about this presidency is happening there and it’s an important forum to visit and participate in right now.

• Members
39 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

It’s all falling apart now for this President*

Please disregard @MsAnn ‘s and my little cheating back and forth episode. It was really just as I stated. She couldn’t keep a good man. :rolleyes:

But the real news about this presidency is happening there and it’s an important forum to visit and participate in right now.

No thanks, staying way clear of these forums both here and on other sites. 

Never a good use of my time. 

• Members

" But the real news about this presidency is happening there and it’s an important forum to visit and participate in right now. "

Wow! Right here? On Boytoy? Does Robert Mueller know? Someone should let him in on this.

And it's a real tribute to Suckrates, who is the mainstay of the Politics forum. Wonder whether he knows Trump personally...?

Guest Larstrup
5 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

No thanks, staying way clear of these forums both here and on other sites. 

Never a good use of my time. 

If you’re an American citizen, it’s absolutely not only a good use of your time, but an essential commitment of your time.

Guest Larstrup
5 minutes ago, Lucky said:

" But the real news about this presidency is happening there and it’s an important forum to visit and participate in right now. "

Wow! Right here? On Boytoy? Does Robert Mueller know? Someone should let him in on this.

And it's a real tribute to Suckrates, who is the mainstay of the Politics forum. Wonder whether he knows Trump personally...?

Lucky, you’re the perfect example of why people choose not to post here.

• Members

Really? I thought it might be that thread about Adam Smith's bowel movements. Or the totally incomprehensible thread you insist on propagating called The Organ.

And it is pretty arrogant, not to mention ludicrous, for you in all your pomposity to state that this forum-politics- is so important especially now. No, it isn't.

The NY Times might be, or the Washington Post...

Guest Larstrup

I rest my case.  Lucky, in his need to dictate and direct discussion here, will always find fault in those who attempt to further it. No surprise there.

• Members

Larsy, you expect way too much from the members of this site.  If it isnt about sex and picking up "garotos"  in an Asian or South American hustler club,  they just aint interested.  and I even wonder if most that participate in THOSE forums are even American Citizens ?   I suspect not, so why should they care ?  Only the really enlightened know that Trump is a WORLD problem and not just an American one.  

• Members
11 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Only the really enlightened know that Trump is a WORLD problem and not just an American one.  

Just make sure you vote him out at your next presidential election. In the meantime we’ll ride it out. 

Everything else is just blah blah blah he said, blah blah you said blah she said ...

• Members
2 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Everything else is just blah blah blah he said, blah blah you said blah she said ...

If you think that, then you haven't been following Mr. Avenatti., or Mr. Mueller ;)

• Members
19 hours ago, Larstrup said:

I rest my case.  Lucky, in his need to dictate and direct discussion here, will always find fault in those who attempt to further it. No surprise there.

I just said that Larsy was being pompous when taking it upon himself to inform the rest of that the Politics forum is so important. It consists mostly of posts from Suckrates, Larstrup, the ditto girl, and Adam Smith. They might as well tell us how artistic their thread The Organ is. Perhaps it should be in a museum!

If the fate of Donald Trump relies on the importance of the Politics forum, well, he's here to stay!

• Members

Fellow posters, here is a post by Lartrup, not to be underestimated! It is important!

Larstrup

• Prodigious Member
  •  
  • Larstrup
  • Members
  • 962 posts

This may just be a temporary glitch in the new software, but suddenly I'm getting a live video-feed into @Adamsmith 's bathroom. He doesn't necessarily look like he's experiencing any type of bowel elimination distress, yet I'm still concerned anyway.

200w.gif

• Members
20 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Fellow posters, here is a post by Lartrup, not to be underestimated! It is important!

Larstrup

• Prodigious Member
  •  
  • Larstrup
  • Members
  • 962 posts

This may just be a temporary glitch in the new software, but suddenly I'm getting a live video-feed into @Adamsmith 's bathroom. He doesn't necessarily look like he's experiencing any type of bowel elimination distress, yet I'm still concerned anyway.

200w.gif

Again what's the purpose of YOUR post here, other than to ridicule Lars. ?    Lars made 2 posts,   one serious, one lighthearted... Is that some problem for you ?   Is he not following your posting rules ?   Once again this post is merely Lucky's unique style of "trouble making"   ,  trying to stir a pot, but never contributing anything useful or meaningful.   WHY is that ?    There was nothing wrong with either of Lars posts. 

22 hours ago, Lucky said:

Really? I thought it might be that thread about Adam Smith's bowel movements. Or the totally incomprehensible thread you insist on propagating called The Organ.

What, really, is your problem?

Freud_head_shot.jpg

Guest Larstrup
18 hours ago, Lucky said:

I just said that Larsy was being pompous when taking it upon himself to inform the rest of that the Politics forum is so important. It consists mostly of posts from Suckrates, Larstrup, the ditto girl, and Adam Smith. They might as well tell us how artistic their thread The Organ is. Perhaps it should be in a museum!

If the fate of Donald Trump relies on the importance of the Politics forum, well, he's here to stay!

here's a new avatar for you:

well-family-tantrum-master768.jpg

• Members
18 hours ago, Lucky said:

Frank-Underwood-Closing-Door-House-of-Ca

I tend to love the politics forum and opinions of members.  I wish most did not agree with me and that some that loved Trump would speak up.  I know they are here but I'd love to know some of their opinions.

Lucky, I have always enjoyed your take on things but esp when you disagree with me as you have a sharp wit and a way with words.  I know you are not a Trump supporter, but can you tell me why anyone that visits this board or any gay board would be?

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

I tend to love the politics forum and opinions of members.  I wish most did not agree with me and that some that loved Trump would speak up.  I know they are here but I'd love to know some of their opinions.

Lucky, I have always enjoyed your take on things but esp when you disagree with me as you have a sharp wit and a way with words.  I know you are not a Trump supporter, but can you tell me why anyone that visits this board or any gay board would be?

"Trump is da MAN... Screw all those minorities that are stealing our GREAT America"....

tumblr_oxdb46MylV1wudwc2o1_1280.jpg

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Damn Oz, you are kinda like those current judges on American Idol......:logik: