TotallyOz

Site May be Down for 24 hours or So

We are moving to a new site with new code that is easier to use and operate on multiple browsers.  It will be going down soon but we will return!

Reviews will be moved to the forums for boytoys that do not have a profile.  Simpler reviews will be on the main part of the site with much more ease.

I know people hate change! This is the biggest change the site has gone through ever. But, I like the new design but it will work easier with all devices and currently 67% of the people that access the site use mobile devices. Shocking right? 

• Members
4 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I know people hate change! This is the biggest change the site has gone through ever. But, I like the new design but it will work easier with all devices and currently 67% of the people that access the site use mobile devices. Shocking right? 

What's a mobile device ?   :wacko:

Guest Larstrup

So far, even though this update was mainly for mobile coding; the desktop version of this site is a home run in terms of a clean and uniform display and improved speed. 

Guest Larstrup

This may just be a temporary glitch in the new software, but suddenly I'm getting a live video-feed into @Adamsmith 's bathroom. He doesn't necessarily look like he's experiencing any type of bowel elimination distress, yet I'm still concerned anyway.

200w.gif

• Members
53 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

This may just be a temporary glitch in the new software, but suddenly I'm getting a live video-feed into @Adamsmith 's bathroom. He doesn't necessarily look like he's experiencing any type of bowel elimination distress, yet I'm still concerned anyway.

200w.gif

giphy.gif

• Members

CONGRATS, @TotallyOz. Not only everything works faster, besides the interface looks much more dynamic and contemporaneous. For the first time since I am a member, I felt curiosity to check the profiles and reviews. It is the first impression, but it is really, really good.

How do you report glitches? In the home page of the desktop version, in the upper right corner, there is a "Login" link that is not working. I am connecting using Safari, from a MacBook Air.

Guest Larstrup
42 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

How do you report glitches? In the home page of the desktop version, in the upper right corner, there is a "Login" link that is not working. I am connecting using Safari, from a MacBook Air.

There is a site comments and suggestions  forum, Just above the sandbox forum for these types of things which have in the past been used to notate such things. However the upgrade appears to still be in progress,  so perhaps your login issue will be resolved once completed.

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

giphy.gif

My concern has now turned into panic. @AdamSmith  hasn’t moved for hours. I’m now contacting North Carolina emergency medical services.

( I love that gif by the way, Even though it makes us “brain-dead, common individuals.” :rolleyes: )

Guest Larstrup
28 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

There are still tons of kinks to work out but glad things are faster.

Please prioritize the kinky things first. :devil: