Latbear4blk

server issues?

On 5/1/2018 at 9:33 PM, Suckrates said:

Please advise where we can see the list of "online members" ?   It is no longer at the bottom of the page where it used to be. 

I'd hate for grandma to get pissed off so I made sure it was back at the bottom.  The latest update made many changes including some advanced features in the Clubs area.

• Members
2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I'd hate for grandma to get pissed off so I made sure it was back at the bottom.  The latest update made many changes including some advanced features in the Clubs area.

Sometimes, change is good,  but for us OLD folk, its hard to adapt to change.   Once I figured it out, I was OK with it.   But thanx for making this old lady's life easier.  (although I still dont see it at the bottom, but maybe its just my Old eyes?)

• Members
11 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

The access/interaction issues are severely slow.

Something needs to be diagnosed, and done.

The site is unusable.

That's the same way I feel about landing a guy, unzipping his pants, and he pulls out 3" hard...... NO !

But to quote you Mr Smith..... "Patience"....     The boys are working on it....

Messy-Data-Cables.jpeg

c45f66c20a82db46214652f709d1762a.jpg

wiringmess2.jpg

3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

That's the same way I feel about landing a guy, unzipping his pants, and he pulls out 3" hard...... NO !

But to quote you Mr Smith..... "Patience"....     The boys are working on it....

You are right. My LinkedIn tonight is working the same slow way as here...

Must be ze Russkies photobombing ze entire Internet...

...ve vill yust have to wait und see.

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I came back home after hours off line. The top menu says I have to log in. However, I am still logged in and posting without r entering my user name and password.

Dios mío! I am doomed to be logged to boytoy for ever!

giphy.gif

But you'll remain 25 years old forever. :baby:

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

The forum and the site are not in sync. They are working on it.  I just logged out of forum by clicking my name on the forum at top and click log out.  This is inside the forum software.

You should consult with Rockhard.   I am sure he has only the BEST people that can fix your server/site issues ?  :wink:

Guest Larstrup

Speaking of server issues, I just called the White House, as I commonly do, and was surprisingly referred to Bellevue hospital. :lol:

• Members
11 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

You need therapy, man. In my humble opinion.

Your humble opinion means NADA to me....  I can think of many things that YOU need, but i wont offer... We ALL need something.