Latbear4blk

server issues?

Guest Larstrup

I still can’t login with  @AdamSmith ‘s Private cell phone which once gave me direct access to Inexpensive  parolees from Rikers Island. This is just more upsetting than I  need right now.  Please OZ Get your shit together!

Guest Larstrup

Honestly if you’re on an iPhone or other mobile device right now or any other such device, You might as well just stick it up your ass and hope for the best. Because....

• Members

I'm on a regular pc, and it's more frustrating than when Rockhard makes his appearances.  

But I am on so much pain medicine lately, I'm only semi conscious anyway.   But I did catch that you bequeathed your necklace to Annie,  BITCH !  

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

I'm on a regular pc, and it's more frustrating than when Rockhard makes his appearances.  

But I am on so much pain medicine lately, I'm only semi conscious anyway.   But I did catch that you bequeathed your necklace to Annie,  BITCH !  

You had your chance. You chose thin mint Girl Scout cookie Ice cream sandwiches over @MsAnnYou’re now dead to me a bitch.:rolleyes:

i didn’t mean that @Suckrates I just meant that when our devices fail us we revert to our worst.

• Members
58 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

You had your chance. You chose thin mint Girl Scout cookie Ice cream sandwiches over @MsAnnYou’re now dead to me a bitch.:rolleyes:

i didn’t mean that @Suckrates I just meant that when our devices fail us we revert to our worst.

Oh come on Larsy, you know some of us are ALWAYS at our worst, and dont need excuses  :thumbsup:

And it's now 11:45 pm and this shit still aint working.  I am too fucking old to wait 10 minutes for a page to refresh.... I may not live that long !   It's like the olden days with "dial-up"....  :bye:

Guest Larstrup
25 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Oh come on Larsy, you know some of us are ALWAYS at our worst, and dont need excuses  :thumbsup:

And it's now 11:45 pm and this shit still aint working.  I am too fucking old to wait 10 minutes for a page to refresh.... I may not live that long !   It's like the olden days with "dial-up"....  :bye:

Ya’ll have to know that I was just funnin’ I love you all to death. Including Adam Smith who will never die. At least not without Proper embalmment. :D

• Members
10 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Ya’ll have to know that I was just funnin’ I love you all to death. Including Adam Smith who will never die. At least not without Proper embalmment. :D

Yeah, we all kinda love Adam,  despite the stench we cant get rid of !

23771869934_4c37b02ee4_b.jpg

Guest Larstrup
8 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I dont wanna be EVERY woman.....only the PRETTY ones !  :cheer:

You will always be, in my mind , the most exceptional. :thumbsup:

• Members

Current status 6 am - SLUGGISH, AND all the "current" online users has disappeared at the bottom of the screen.

We need to know WHO is logged on CURRENTLY, so we know WHO TO AVOID !   :mad: 

• Members
32 minutes ago, lookin said:

Hopefully these will give you something to do till the lights come back on.  :rolleyes:

pic_3_big.jpg

big-soft-dick.jpg

big-soft-uncut-cock.jpg

tumblr_p20pabORjW1w0fhf7o1_1280.jpg

Big_95.jpg

akephalos91_3682dc.jpg

akephalos91_3682dc.jpg

big-long-soft-cocks.jpg

A_00270_ask-more-to_XavierOnXatGMAILdotC

jimmyzsmith_bbc50d.jpg

750.jpg

Grandma loves starting from a Flacid state,  then working her MAGIC    :queen:

• Members
19 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Thanks for your patience.  The admins finally found the issue (they think).  A flaw in WordPress that leaves the site open to mass attempts to penetrate.  Not anal.  :) They are working on this and the issue should be resolved soon.

Please advise where we can see the list of "online members" ?   It is no longer at the bottom of the page where it used to be. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Grandma loves starting from a Flacid state,  then working her MAGIC    :queen:

And she particularly enjoys THIS type of cock,  lovingly referred to as the "Torpedo cock"  (thick and meaty with tight foreskin that engulfs the head)  

tumblr_p20pabORjW1w0fhf7o1_1280.jpg

• Members

There is enough material for a Masters thesis in this very entertaining, revealing thread. ;)

And I read two novels that had been collecting dust previous to this recent site glitch period. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

It seems to be working faster than ever before.

I did notice, as @Suckrates, that the list of members on line has disappeared. I miss to see who else is online, but I am happy no one can see me. 

After a little hunt and peck, and putting on my stronger glasses, I found the user list , now at the top, the 4th TAB in a series that starts with Forum.  It is "grayed out" so harder to notice and says ONLINE USERS.... When you click it, takes a while to load and list all current members online,  so far MOST have been "Guest"...   Is this PROGRESS ???  :blink:

(So, I'm still watchin you @latb)   B)

• Members

I am able to read notifications eg reactions and write this post at this minute without being logged into my account!?

• Members
39 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

After a little hunt and peck, and putting on my stronger glasses, I found the user list , now at the top, the 4th TAB in a series that starts with Forum.  It is "grayed out" so harder to notice and says ONLINE USERS.... When you click it, takes a while to load and list all current members online,  so far MOST have been "Guest"...   Is this PROGRESS ???  :blink:

(So, I'm still watchin you @latb)   B)

I think it will always be most guests. Did you notice there is a filter at the top of the Online Users lists, to the right? You can use it to make it easier for you to see whether or not I am online. :)

• Members
7 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I think it will always be most guests. Did you notice there is a filter at the top of the Online Users lists, to the right? You can use it to make it easier for you to see whether or not I am online. :)

Whatya think, I'm a stalker ????   :ph34r: