Suckrates

Crickets, crickets....

• Members
2 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I think it is signalling being over-flogged, to the point of dead-horse status. ;)

Well there's no denying the fact that the site is incredibly "vacant" despite obvious member traffic.  People are passing thru, but noone brings anything to the table.  Its more like a museum where everyone is just "viewing" the works of art.  

I suppose it takes a person like Rocky who shows up, bends the truth to the point of breaking it that inspires some people to "use their voices"....?    Whatever it takes,  its better than "watching the paint dry"  !

Guest Larstrup
3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Although I still despise him, I probably owe HIM an apology ?  

rpdr_fi0.gif

Don’t let your guilt overcome you now, Bubbe.   But if it does, you can always fall back to Adam Rippon, if the going gets too tough.  :rolleyes:

• Members
1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

Don’t let your guilt overcome you now, Bubbe.   But if it does, you can always fall back to Adam Rippon, if the going gets too tough.  :rolleyes:

You should warn me before making comments like THAT, so I have time to take my heart-meds First !   Some people are just DEAD to me  (but I will be watching her on Dancing with the Stars Athletes)  :wacko:

tumblr_p7ewjpIniX1rodbqco1_500.gif