Lucky

An Idea For Oz- Boytoy Bangkok Bash

• Members

Since get-togethers among forum members are the topic ju jour, I was thinking what a hit Oz would have on his hands if he invited us all to Bangkok, where he lives, for a Bangkok Boytoy Weekend! We could all fly over there and pick up a date for the event. Oz could add to it by inviting all of the guys he has hired in Thailand to entertain us. The popular Bangkok street food  would do for the eats part.

bangkokboys.gif

But, you say- Bangkok is too far away! So why not a Brazilian Boytoy Weekend, where Oz would join us in Brazil with all of the garotos he has hired?

termas-lagoa-gay-sauna-sao-paulo-brazil-

Still too far away? Okay, in the interests of getting this thing off the ground, I suggest the Boise Boytoy Weekend, where there would be no locals hired by Oz, but we could ask the famous Boys of Boise to join in- if they can get a pass from the nursing home!

vintage+18.jpg

• Members

I'll believe it when I see it.   It wasnt even possible to pull off dinner in NYC....  I'll be happy with a meal on wheels type program..."cocks on wheels" where the boys come to MY house, and I dont have to do anything but shower and Febreeze....

Boys on SKATES welcum...

e6d61808dd18f4160b121987e546676a--skater

dc7e91de52d253ce8fa96d4c2f56e4f6.jpg

Funny thing about it.  Bangkok is farther, but more often than not, cheaper.  I live in Ft.Lauderdale and Brazil is an easy trip.   But for the past 5 years I have been spending 6 months in Bangkok and 6 months in Florida.   I’ve stopped going to Brazil.   I easily get fares for under $1000 to Thailand.  Brazil can be twice that.  Airbnb is half the price of Brazil.  The entertainment factor in Bangkok is way ahead of Brazil.  I had great times in Rio.  I met TotallyOz down there.  I am hoping to get back there soon.   But now in retirement my money goes much farther in Thailand.  I also spend time in Vietnam which is half as much as Thailand and a beautiful country.  

• Members
2 hours ago, paulsf said:

Funny thing about it.  Bangkok is farther, but more often than not, cheaper.  I live in Ft.Lauderdale and Brazil is an easy trip.   But for the past 5 years I have been spending 6 months in Bangkok and 6 months in Florida.   I’ve stopped going to Brazil.   I easily get fares for under $1000 to Thailand.  Brazil can be twice that.  Airbnb is half the price of Brazil.  The entertainment factor in Bangkok is way ahead of Brazil.  I had great times in Rio.  I met TotallyOz down there.  I am hoping to get back there soon.   But now in retirement my money goes much farther in Thailand.  I also spend time in Vietnam which is half as much as Thailand and a beautiful country.  

I would have expected the air fair to take it more expensive in a short trip budget. Surprising.

You are a good lawyer. 

• Members

We all have our own passions and priorities, and its nice that we get to share our here with like-minded men.

I hate packing, flying and sleeping in strange beds,  and the hassels of flying these days has made me give up travel....  I did it extensively years ago, so dont miss it now,  but I NEVER travelled for sex.  The sex happened organically if at all.... And I also never picked a destination based on it's "available boy" quotient...  Of course, it's always a nice bonus (boner) to share some "special" time with someone attractive,  but paying for sex was never a big hobby of mine, so if I got it for Free, I considered myself Lucky. 

These days,  Grandma likes to stay close to home and find her boys at sex clubs or just in public... It works for me and my IRA thanks me.   I dont feel I am missing "anything"...  I dont even own a cell phone  (well I do, but it's a pay-as-you-go flip phone)  mostly used when i am driving. :P:P

5 hours ago, kjun12 said:

I live in Bangkok and on a couple of occasions I have tried to meet OZ but he did not even reply to my request.  Somehow I must have offended him.  So, no meet-up for me.

No, you did not offend me at all.  My apologies if you felt that way.  The truth is that I sold the GayThailand site years back and I learned from previous encounters with members that it was not a good idea for me to meet members of that site that live in Thailand.  I don't truly know the difference between that site and this one with meeting members but I have met many from both sites and this is the on where I have not regretted meeting anyone. But, the other site, well, lets just say something about living in Thailand turns people a bit zany at times and after being burned over 10 times, I limit my meetings.  Or, at least that is my read. When I sold the GT site, I have not met another member of that board since or hosted parties or events. When I owned it, I had many meet and greets in Bangkok and in Pattaya.  I even make a point when I meet Planetime (met him with Benjamin Nichols years back) to ask if other members of GT are joining him as I do not go to dinner with him when other GT board members are there.  Truly, nothing personal against you.  I just didn't want to reveal the true reason behind my lack of desire to meet others from the GT board. 

• Members

Gay Thailand seems so civilized, I cannot imagine the members all being crazy. But then, it doesn't take many! Right now it looks like Boise is the leading site for the Weekend...IF, and that's a big if, the local Waffle House can free up space for us. All other restaurants turned us down! Was it something Suckrates said?  :ermm:

• Members
21 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Gay Thailand seems so civilized, I cannot imagine the members all being crazy. But then, it doesn't take many! Right now it looks like Boise is the leading site for the Weekend...IF, and that's a big if, the local Waffle House can free up space for us. All other restaurants turned us down! Was it something Suckrates said?  :ermm:

O please !...I am sure you can find a Cracker Barrel to hold your fancy dinner at ?  

• Members
8 hours ago, Suckrates said:

I wasnt aware that Cracker Barrel served Dim Sum ?  :wacko:

Stereotypes! You should know better! Dim Sum, incidentally, is of Cantonese origin. Guys on gaythailand.com might like it, but they wouldn't expect a get-together in Boise, Idaho to be about it.

• Members
29 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Stereotypes! You should know better! Dim Sum, incidentally, is of Cantonese origin. Guys on gaythailand.com might like it, but they wouldn't expect a get-together in Boise, Idaho to be about it.

I'm all about steroeotypes.   LIFE is all about stereotypes... but we are blessed that there is someone like you out there policing and pointing out OUR transgressions.   You ARE a person I am sure has never once in his lifetime stereotyped anyone ?  God Bless !  

I am damn sure those gaythailand guys would be looking for a bao bun at the Cracker Barrel....   And a BIG thank you for enlightening me on the origins of dim sum....  You know how us stupid jew guys are....we just lump everything together as "chinese food"  ;)...at least that;s what my parents called it when they took us out for it every Sunday night !  

• Members
On 4/20/2018 at 10:14 AM, Suckrates said:

I'll believe it when I see it.   It wasnt even possible to pull off dinner in NYC....  I'll be happy with a meal on wheels type program..."cocks on wheels" where the boys come to MY house, and I dont have to do anything but shower and Febreeze....

Boys on SKATES welcum...

e6d61808dd18f4160b121987e546676a--skater

dc7e91de52d253ce8fa96d4c2f56e4f6.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

...succulently luscious!   :P

20 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

No, you did not offend me at all.  My apologies if you felt that way.  The truth is that I sold the GayThailand site years back and I learned from previous encounters with members that it was not a good idea for me to meet members of that site that live in Thailand.  I don't truly know the difference between that site and this one with meeting members but I have met many from both sites and this is the on where I have not regretted meeting anyone. But, the other site, well, lets just say something about living in Thailand turns people a bit zany at times and after being burned over 10 times, I limit my meetings.  Or, at least that is my read. When I sold the GT site, I have not met another member of that board since or hosted parties or events. When I owned it, I had many meet and greets in Bangkok and in Pattaya.  I even make a point when I meet Planetime (met him with Benjamin Nichols years back) to ask if other members of GT are joining him as I do not go to dinner with him when other GT board members are there.  Truly, nothing personal against you.  I just didn't want to reveal the true reason behind my lack of desire to meet others from the GT board. 

Having myself built and then sold a couple of businesses, these observations completely accord with mine, with respect to interacting with current clients/participants of the no-longer-owned entity.

I have not at all any Grand Theory Why, just that Stepping Completely Away seems always necessary.

11 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Having myself built and then sold a couple of businesses, these observations completely accord with mine, with respect to interacting with current clients/participants of the no-longer-owned entity.

I have not at all any Grand Theory Why, just that Stepping Completely Away seems always necessary.

Actually, our current Executive enacts only too well the Grand Theory Why<_<

...Nonetheless, if Kim comes genuinely to the table, we shall see...