Suckrates

Girlfriend is Back !

• Members

America's newest sweetheart  (although Grandma cant stand her)  Adam Rippon, the darling of the Gay ice ring is back with her next calculated move.

She'll be bringing her flaming fabulousness to Dancing with the Stars, Atletes Edition premiering Apr 30th at 8 pm on ABC...  Cant wait to see all her sequin bodysuits with poppin booty and padded crotch....although I wish they would have paired her with a MALE partner....

Giving Ms Rippon some fierce competition will be comeback queen Tonya Harding....

Cant wait to see all the girls taking their spins on the dance floor.

Will YOU be watching ?

dancing-with-the-stars-athletes-cast.jpg

afp_afp_yz92e_97200892-e1518352012817.jp

I'm the WINNER Baby !

CqeCVxFVYAI1DUV.jpg

• Members

I just happened to have viewed and listened to "Good Morning, America" this  morning [4.13.18] where the athletes who will be on DWTS appeared.  ...don't know if I'm goin' to like this year's contest or not!  ...viewed and got involved with the last 2 seasons.  

Personally, I don't mind Adam and await his debut.

• Members
20 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I never watch this show and find it a bore. However, with Tonya and Adam, I'll all in!

You know, BOTH those bitches will be serving us great FACE !    I just hope Adam serves us a 2-pair of rolled up sweatsocks BULGE ?