Guest deketel

Rio disappoinment

9 hours ago, deketel said:

Hi i would like to follow up to sanddunes report. It is my fifth time in rio and after one week i am a bit disaapointes compared to past experiences regarding saunas and garotos

It could also have been your expectations...If you have never been to the saunas before, its best to not have expectations so you wont be set up for failure...

I have been going to saunas for too many years and most of my experiences have been great based on understanding what the saunas are for...

You go to unwind, socialize, have sex if you find somebody interesting or attractive and make connections to connect outside of the saunas...

If all else fails, Grindr works well for me...

• Members
11 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

The WEEK is an expensive dance club where most of the guys there either have money or have sponsors to make sure they are able to afford the place

At 41, I can imagine you wasted your time there...

Even if you think you are somebody at a sauna, you will find out you are nobody at The Week.

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

Isn't The Week a whole different ball game than the sauna? I used to go to Le Boy without any intent of picking someone up. It was just fun watching smoldering hot guys dancing and posturing. But now I can't stay up that late.

The Week and LeBoy are like night and day...

While both were night clubs...they cater to different clientale...

Because LeBoy also had the sauna...you got the horny Cariocas as well as the typical gays who like just watch hot guys, hence there were go go boys there most of the times I went

You could also go to get your freak on in the balconies which were dark....almost too dark...

The Week caters to the upper class Cariocas Barbies....the hot tourists that come to Rio to enjoy the sun and go out dancing and drinking until the sun comes up...Like at a Circuit Party...

While you will definitely see the gay sauna boys there, you will likely be ignored

You will likely be ignored if you arent a hot Barbie, have a shit load of money and look like it or just be attractive and young and hot...

Take the hot gays on the beach during peak season, the ones from Ipanema and put them in shorts with no shirts, drinks and drugs, very loud music and a huge crowd

• Members

IMO 50% are below average ... consistent with universal law. Just like P-town T-dance a lifetime ago. 

But no place for those with a week to live. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

The average Rio nightcrawling discogoer > the average Joe Blow from Peoria ... 

< or = the average 99.9F XXL-chromosomed Carioca neighbourhood dude