Lucky

Facebook Sex

• Members

I keep getting "friends" suggestions from Facebook that are pages for gay guys in the Phillipines, primarily, who want to see how racy they can make their Facebook profile pic. Some of them are really handsome, some not. But bare chests and more are the in thing there. Two profile pics were drawings of guys sucking dick. I guess drawings are okay. Many show the dick hard under the underwear.

This one advertises sex,  and one of his photos shows cum. Is Facebook watching? I am getting a cheap thrill from some!

https://www.facebook.com/ma.tu.129357

• Members
18 hours ago, Lucky said:

I keep getting "friends" suggestions from Facebook that are pages for gay guys in the Phillipines, primarily, who want to see how racy they can make their Facebook profile pic. Some of them are really handsome, some not. But bare chests and more are the in thing there. Two profile pics were drawings of guys sucking dick. I guess drawings are okay. Many show the dick hard under the underwear.

This one advertises sex,  and one of his photos shows cum. Is Facebook watching? I am getting a cheap thrill from some!

https://www.facebook.com/ma.tu.129357

"Sex $20 "! Nice. He seems to be Thai, though, not filipino.

I want to go to the Philippines on my own! I got loads of request for hookups there, so many guys are looking for a daddy, and really are happy to do it for free very often, although they also like presents.

But yeah, on facebook, I guess they don't have time to inspect all the pictures. And they cannot find an algorithm that flags cum and or half a dick. Flagging a complete dick pic, they seem to be able to automatically , but not half of one, or a drawing of one.