12is12

Paying for non-performance - clarifications

• Members

He said his name was “Leonardo,” claimed to be visiting from Salvador, said he had a brother living in miami.

This description will probably apply to many of the garotos but he was tall, about 6”1, olive skin, lean muscular build with several tattoos (one large one across his stomach) and was wearing a red hat.

It was the first and hopefully last time I will see him at the sauna. 

This marks the first time anyone has ever put drinks on my tab without my knowledge (still not sure how he did it since he never had my locker key).

The whole thing came off very pre-meditated.  It was so far out of the ordinary from any normal programa.  I remember someone else on this board described this exact same scenario happening to them (garoto cums immediately before sex, then tries to say well you said you wanted gozar, so I did what you wanted...then playing the I’m confused and language barrier card)

• Members
17 hours ago, sanddunes said:

He said his name was “Leonardo,” claimed to be visiting from Salvador, said he had a brother living in miami.

This description will probably apply to many of the garotos but he was tall, about 6”1, olive skin, lean muscular build with several tattoos (one large one across his stomach) and was wearing a red hat.

It was the first and hopefully last time I will see him at the sauna. 

This marks the first time anyone has ever put drinks on my tab without my knowledge (still not sure how he did it since he never had my locker key).

The whole thing came off very pre-meditated.  It was so far out of the ordinary from any normal programa.  I remember someone else on this board described this exact same scenario happening to them (garoto cums immediately before sex, then tries to say well you said you wanted gozar, so I did what you wanted...then playing the I’m confused and language barrier card)

Usually since you reported it and got a refund by name he will get banned from the sauna. I heard they have gotten rid of guys who did that.