Guest parisrio2000

Why So Few White Guys at the Saunas

22 hours ago, parisrio2000 said:

White is mostly about facial structure, not skin color. Skin color is highly changeable because of tanning in the sun. I'm attracted to a certain facial structure. Maybe things have changed recently but for the last few years there are almost no whites at 117, almost all are mixed with black/Indian and it really shows in the face.

Of course Italians are white, and Portuguese too, and I like them very much. There always used to be some, but no longer. If someone has an example of a young white bodybuilder who frequents 117 now I'd be convinced. You can also dm me if you don't want to put their picture in public.

I see I triggered some people! Sorry but we all like what we like. This has been a real change for me in the last few years, and some others I know have also noticed it.

SolaceSoul: Brazil was founded by white people (Europeans). They still exist there, you know, not just in Europe! And I go to Brazil not just for the men, but because I like the country. But I do like the Brazilian whites quite a bit, and you see plenty of them in Ipanema!

BadBoy: I'm not talking about the "gays in Ipanema." I'm talking about the local guys who do bodybuilding and martial arts. They are very rich though, probably they would be able to pay US on this forum! Very hard to get that kind of guy.razu

Yes I like the straight (or "straight" whatevs not in mood to argue) young bodybuilder (or surfer) types who do gay4pay. There were always a couple at 117, no longer though.

Brazil was colonized by Europeans...the indigenous people were not white nor the African slaves who outnumbered the white colonizers...

You having a preference is fine...My statements were why not go to actual places where your preference/type are the majority, especially since you have to pay (your words) and your preference is no longer as available an option as it in the past (your words)

There are white Brazilians who you may be able to have interactions with if you are what they are attracted to...so you wouldnt have to pay

22 hours ago, parisrio2000 said:

White is mostly about facial structure, not skin color. Skin color is highly changeable because of tanning in the sun. I'm attracted to a certain facial structure. Maybe things have changed recently but for the last few years there are almost no whites at 117, almost all are mixed with black/Indian and it really shows in the face.

Of course Italians are white, and Portuguese too, and I like them very much. There always used to be some, but no longer. If someone has an example of a young white bodybuilder who frequents 117 now I'd be convinced. You can also dm me if you don't want to put their picture in public.

I see I triggered some people! Sorry but we all like what we like. This has been a real change for me in the last few years, and some others I know have also noticed it.

SolaceSoul: Brazil was founded by white people (Europeans). They still exist there, you know, not just in Europe! And I go to Brazil not just for the men, but because I like the country. But I do like the Brazilian whites quite a bit, and you see plenty of them in Ipanema!

BadBoy: I'm not talking about the "gays in Ipanema." I'm talking about the local guys who do bodybuilding and martial arts. They are very rich though, probably they would be able to pay US on this forum! Very hard to get that kind of guy.

Yes I like the straight (or "straight" whatevs not in mood to argue) young bodybuilder (or surfer) types who do gay4pay. There were always a couple at 117, no longer though.

"White is mostly about facial structure, not skin color"....In what universe is this??

While there are definitely dark complexioned Caucasians, it usually has more to do with their country of origin, ie, swarthy skinned Spaniards or Italians...who also had a lot of help from the Moors that helped refine and build many of their cities....Google for reference

And there are lighter complexions Black/African people, some even with blond hair and blue eyes, they would still be considered African, Afro Latino, Afro Asian, etc.

I get your point and your preference is completely cool, especially since we are attracted to total opposites...

My thought though is as much as you love your type, why would you go to a country to pay for sex when the odds are not going to be in your favor for sex for pay since it is very hard to find those types to even pay AND in said country that type is a minority in general...

You also see plenty of them in Ipanema because that is a HUGE touristy area where gay Europeans and well do to Latinos (typically white) stay and hang out when vacationing in Rio... 

• Members
On 3/15/2018 at 6:46 PM, tassojunior said:

sorry, maybe it was in Copacabana close to Ipanema. I was coming from the west. 

You did not need to apologize for this error.  It was a very minor mistake. 

Yes, Rogers was in Copa along with Estacao.  I had my first experience there and vividly remember when I walked through the doors, I felt as if most, if not all eyes of the garatos beamed in on me.  I slightly panicked but begin to remember all of the salient advice which I'd received from what had been posted at www.daddysreviews.com.  ...had a good time. 

The next night I was at Estacao.  It was hopping, but when I went the next night-- it was dead, which I found to be rather perplexing in my NOT knowing the workings and going on's of the saunas.  ...went back in February during Carnaval and exposed my friend to Point 202 where he truly overstayed his time while in a cabine.  He'd met a guy from Bahia whom I, to this day, think "rocked his world" and then some! 

Ah, the Brasilian saunas with garatos...! 

Guest parisrio2000
14 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

"White is mostly about facial structure, not skin color"....In what universe is this??

While there are definitely dark complexioned Caucasians, it usually has more to do with their country of origin, ie, swarthy skinned Spaniards or Italians...who also had a lot of help from the Moors that helped refine and build many of their cities....Google for reference

And there are lighter complexions Black/African people, some even with blond hair and blue eyes, they would still be considered African, Afro Latino, Afro Asian, etc.

I get your point and your preference is completely cool, especially since we are attracted to total opposites...

My thought though is as much as you love your type, why would you go to a country to pay for sex when the odds are not going to be in your favor for sex for pay since it is very hard to find those types to even pay AND in said country that type is a minority in general...

You also see plenty of them in Ipanema because that is a HUGE touristy area where gay Europeans and well do to Latinos (typically white) stay and hang out when vacationing in Rio... 

You might need to do a bit of googling yourself. The "Moors" were Berbers who don't look like what you think they do. South Europeans have always been olive skinned and it doesn't come from Moorish or even Semitic blood. This is irrelevant because even north Europeans can get very dark in summer. The only people who can't pretty much are the Irish. This is why skin color is not a reliable guide for race. It's a genetic reality that is measurable in the latest studies, and that insofar as we're concerned, mostly shows in facial structure. (You're also wrong about the Moors "building" the Spanish cities, that's just more fake news my friend. Pls learn some Spanish history and the timeline of the Reconquista. Some of the most pleasant Spanish cities on the north coast were never under Moorish control and much of Spain was liberated long before 1492. You're talking about a couple of cities in the south. Madrid is a very nice city, most of that architecture is after the colonial age.)

Brazil was actually founded by Europeans, not "colonized" by them, unless you mean those as synonyms. There was no country "Brazil" before the Portuguese and Dutch arrived, or any country at all, just grass huts.

Whether you like it or not, the historical reality of Brazil is that the upper class and upper middle class have remained predominantly white, which was renewed by immigration from Europe since Brazil's founding. It is also the case that it is the LOCALS, not the tourists in Ipanema and Leblon who are the Brazilian whites I'm talking about. And I come to Brazil in part because I'm attracted to THEM...capish? They're no more equivalent to a white person in Europe than you are to a guy from Nigeria. It's a different culture, different oulook, different look and different way of life. Stop being a racist. I've lived here over 8 years, I know the people very well, and you have a lot of prejudices about this place and don't know what you're talking about.

To the rest who've replied. The problem I'm talking about in my original post is very real, whether you guys want to admit it or no. I don't know what the situation is in the saunas in Porto Alegre, but in Rio at 117 there always used to be a couple of the "white bodybuilder" or "white surfer dude" types in 2010-11 and before, and that's no longer the case. Other people I know, who don't post here, have complained about the same. Someone who WORKS at Lagoa in Sao Paulo has told me that this is a real problem there as well and that their profile of garoto has changed since the owner there got sick/died. At 117 there are presently a couple of white guys, but they're in their 40's I believe, and there are also a couple of very good looking but very gay white guys too. Not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the surfer/bodybuilder "Patricinho" type, of which there were always a couple, usually straight bodybuilders who did gay4pay, but that's no longer the case for quite a while. I was wondering if this is because of changing economy in Brazil or because the policy has changed inside 117 itself, or because they do online now, or if they have another place they go, or whatever.

The closest current example would be Fernando, who you all hate for being the best-looking guy there and for being arrogant, but he's not really white as he himself will be quick to tell you. However in looks and general manner that's what I'm talking about, and that hasn't been around 117 in years, although, again you do see them among the (very rich) local boys in Ipanema. I was wondering why this is.

I would be more than happy to be proven wrong if one of you can direct me to an example or dm me a photo. I'll buy you dinner or something. I'm looking for a new guy.

53 minutes ago, parisrio2000 said:

You might need to do a bit of googling yourself. The "Moors" were Berbers who don't look like what you think they do. South Europeans have always been olive skinned and it doesn't come from Moorish or even Semitic blood. This is irrelevant because even north Europeans can get very dark in summer. The only people who can't pretty much are the Irish. This is why skin color is not a reliable guide for race. It's a genetic reality that is measurable in the latest studies, and that insofar as we're concerned, mostly shows in facial structure. (You're also wrong about the Moors "building" the Spanish cities, that's just more fake news my friend. Pls learn some Spanish history and the timeline of the Reconquista. Some of the most pleasant Spanish cities on the north coast were never under Moorish control and much of Spain was liberated long before 1492. You're talking about a couple of cities in the south. Madrid is a very nice city, most of that architecture is after the colonial age.)

Brazil was actually founded by Europeans, not "colonized" by them, unless you mean those as synonyms. There was no country "Brazil" before the Portuguese and Dutch arrived, or any country at all, just grass huts

Whether you like it or not, the historical reality of Brazil is that the upper class and upper middle class have remained predominantly white, which was renewed by immigration from Europe since Brazil's founding. It is also the case that it is the LOCALS, not the tourists in Ipanema and Leblon who are the Brazilian whites I'm talking about. And I come to Brazil in part because I'm attracted to THEM...capish? They're no more equivalent to a white person in Europe than you are to a guy from Nigeria. It's a different culture, different oulook, different look and different way of life. Stop being a racist. I've lived here over 8 years, I know the people very well, and you have a lot of prejudices about this place and don't know what you're talking about.

Ill say this and be done with this matter...

I have no prejudices about Brazil dude...I love the country as a whole...Not just the white Brazilians

The area you are in does indeed have a lot of white upper and middle class Brazilians and it also has a lot of tourists that stay in that area...that wasnt the point

Brazil is a mixed country in South America not Europe

I read, travel and analyze thoroughly what is told to me in textbooks....it will always be skewed based on the target audience

So Irish people are the only people in Europe or the world who have a hard time tanning?  I didnt see a lot of naturally tanned Swedes in Sweden or Germans when I was in Berlin or Russians in Moscow....Tanning has nothing to do with natural skin color dude..

Maybe look at these two articles

https://wuhstry.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/the-impact-of-the-moors-in-spain/

http://www.blackhistorystudies.com/resources/resources/15-facts-on-the-moors-in-spain/

You cant found an existing country but you can name it...Brazil was already Brazil with people in the country prior to be colonized by Europeans....And Brazilian society, like most countries that were colonized, was already developed.  It was the white Europeans who acted on their own interests....well you know the history of how that turned out throughout the world#Wakanda

What Brazil did-

Blanqueamiento was circulated in national policy throughout Brazil in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.  Blanqueamiento policies emerged in the aftermath of the Abolition era and the beginning of Brazil's first republic (1888–1889). In order to dilute/dissolve the black 'race', Brazil executed public measures to increase European immigration, where more than 1 million Europeans arrived in São Paulo between 1890 and 1914. The state and federal government funded and subsidized immigrant travels, where immigrants arrived from Portugal, Spain, Italy, Russia, Germany, Austria, France and the Netherlands.

Im African American...I dont think I can even be racist....I AM Pro Black....Black Latino, Black European, Black American...you get it....

Prejudice refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on their perceived group membership. Racism on the other hand refers to social actions, practices or beliefs or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other. 

What you can do is solicit some of those upper/middle class white Brazilian guys in Ipanema and see if they are interested in you...Your problem of lack of them in the saunas has now been fixed!  Capisce

• Members
2 hours ago, parisrio2000 said:

Brazil was actually founded by Europeans, not "colonized" by them, unless you mean those as synonyms. There was no country "Brazil" before the Portuguese and Dutch arrived, or any country at all, just grass huts.

To the rest who've replied. The problem I'm talking about in my original post is very real, whether you guys want to admit it or no. I don't know what the situation is in the saunas in Porto Alegre, but in Rio at 117 there always used to be a couple of the "white bodybuilder" or "white surfer dude" types in 2010-11 and before, and that's no longer the case. Other people I know, who don't post here, have complained about the same. Someone who WORKS at Lagoa in Sao Paulo has told me that this is a real problem there as well and that their profile of garoto has changed since the owner there got sick/died. At 117 there are presently a couple of white guys, but they're in their 40's I believe, and there are also a couple of very good looking but very gay white guys too. Not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the surfer/bodybuilder "Patricinho" type, of which there were always a couple, usually straight bodybuilders who did gay4pay, but that's no longer the case for quite a while. I was wondering if this is because of changing economy in Brazil or because the policy has changed inside 117 itself, or because they do online now, or if they have another place they go, or whatever.

The closest current example would be Fernando, who you all hate for being the best-looking guy there and for being arrogant, but he's not really white as he himself will be quick to tell you. However in looks and general manner that's what I'm talking about, and that hasn't been around 117 in years, although, again you do see them among the (very rich) local boys in Ipanema. I was wondering why this is.

I would be more than happy to be proven wrong if one of you can direct me to an example or dm me a photo. I'll buy you dinner or something. I'm looking for a new guy.

Did you seriously just spell the Italian word capisce as “capish”? 

Did you seriously just denigrate indigenous’ people's social structure as “grass huts”?

Ugh.

Guest parisrio2000

I see I've triggered the social justice brigades! Get over yourselves. Nobody comes on your threads to bitch about your preferences, so be nice and do the same. Nobody cares about your issues, guys.

Yes it's spelled "capish" in American Italian slang lol I'm an Italian from Long Island now I'm going to get lectured by someone who looks up wiki

And yea the only architecture in Brazil before Europeans arrived were grass huts, that's just historical fact, sorry to say.

Guest parisrio2000

To people who don't have issues over not having sexual access to a certain type, my question still stands. Not really interested in social justice/political talk. This is actually an interesting question to think about, there's been a very real change in the type who shows up at the saunas since at least 2011-3. The question is why.

• Members

Just now, parisrio2000 said:

To people who don't have issues over not having sexual access, my question still stands. Not really interested in social justice/political talk. This is actually an interesting question to think about, there's been a very real change in the type who shows up at the saunas since at least 2011-3. The question is why.

Ok, so, to answer your question in your original post “do you know why” : no, we don’t know because we don’t even understand what you are talking about. 

I was in RIo saunas in December and most of guys I fucked were white. Your claim that they have left just doesn’t compute over here. 

Guest parisrio2000
2 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Ok, so, to answer your question in your original post “do you know why” : no, we don’t know because we don’t even understand what you are talking about. 

I was in RIo saunas in December and most of guys I fucked were white. Your claim that they have left just doesn’t compute over here. 

"Most of the guys you fucked": there's your problem, in part. These guys I'm talking about wouldn't let you fuck them. So it's not the guys I'm talking about.

I think it's very possible that for people who weren't visiting the saunas 10 yrs ago or more, they don't know what I'm talking about. I'd have to show you the type in Rio in person in that case. I gave one example at 117 (although he's non-white). I don't really know how to put this though. You're right it's like we're on different worlds because I frequented the place this whole year and there are 0 white guys. And no I'm not saying they need to look like Ryan Gosling.

Would you mind dm'ing a picture of a guy you're talking about?

Give me like 20 min and I'll post a photo of the type I'm talking about.

Guest parisrio2000

alright not exactly 100% what I'm talking about but this

OClzxAJ.jpg

comes close to the look I'm talking about (and there's also a way of acting that goes with it, they're tops straight (or whatevs) who come only to do gay4pay, and are below like 26-27 yrs old, and they're from a certain socioeconomic status/culture in Brazil or at least act according to that culture)

also this

3f2285107bdc90c650a843254074b3b7--beauti

or this

500full.jpg

Guest parisrio2000
9 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Please don’t come near me. I really don’t want to meet an arrogant copy of  “The Mooch”

whatevs a figure of speech man. You might learn something though, if you think the guys who come to 117 are actually a real cross-section of the guys who live in Rio atm at least: they're not.

Guest parisrio2000
15 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Wtf? Where did I claim anything of the sort?

Please teacher, teach me more about race in Rio!

More like about culture I mean how many of you know what "patricinha e mauricinho" means

Unfortunately spending a lot of time in saunas doesn't give you the real Brazil experience who could have imagined

Guest parisrio2000

OK you came on this thread to post like 5 times just to "dismiss" sure

How about someone with some insight into this situation.

ParisRio2000.   “I think it's very possible that for people who weren't visiting the saunas 10 yrs ago or more, they don't know what I'm talking about....”

i Have been visiting 4 or 5 times a year for 17 years...and i have no fucking idea what you are talking about!  i can think off the top of my head of 5 white Hot guys this last year that matched anything i saw in 2001 - 2008.  no i am not sending you photos! you can believe me or not, i. think my reputation among people on this board who have hung with me in Rio know i don’t lie or exaggerate! (too much)! lol 

btw i can think of the same number of stunning Black guys I am a equal opportunity Fucker! and luckily my only preferences are... none!

• Members
7 hours ago, parisrio2000 said:

OK you came on this thread to post like 5 times just to "dismiss" sure

How about someone with some insight into this situation.

I have been visiting the Brazil saunas often and almost as long as tomcal has has been visiting.  I agree with tomcal's assessment.  

Have you considered the probability that on the nights you visited saunas, and reached your incorrect assumption, it just happened there was a fewer than usual  amount of guys you described and prefer?

There have been countless threads written in this forum discussing "good" nights and "slow" nights at the saunas. 

"Good" and/or "bad" nights can refer to a small number of garotos (low turnout) or a lack of garotos that motivate you to hire.   

I suspect that you merely happened to visit the saunas on the "bad" nights when there was not the type of guy you prefer.

• Members

Many Nazis fled to South America, so their heirs may embody the characteristics of the type of man whom Hitler wanted propagated. I have first been to Rio 20 years ago and have yet to see one though. But I think this is what the OP is looking for (not the Nazi part.):

aryan.jpg?itok=XfNwCeEd

• Members

I still don’t get why he started this thread about “white guys”. The guys he showed us pictures of are no whiter than the guys I had sex with. 

These are pictures of handsome, and maybe taller than average, muscular, young and not bearded guys, but not particularly white. 

• Members

IMG-20170820-WA0000.thumb.jpg.8fa766f4bf3b6f764dfd7f78642ef4ba.jpgbestsex.jpg.cea82a1c474a303e710daf8b4b866abc.jpg

My Argentine and TomCal's Brazilian. 

To me "white" has to do more with European vs. African vs. American Indian in the South American racial mix. The mix in Brazil is certainly more African while most central American and Andean countries are more American Indian and Columbia and Argentina are more European (Mexico is split N/S). A lot of people prefer each or certain mixes better than others. I do hear a lot of comments on some of the dramatically good-looking fair-skin, fine-featured European Spanish guys. Very model material. There are fewer of them in Brazil than there used to be. They are pretty boys.

FWIW, growing up Italian relatives in Philadelphia always referred to non-Italians as "white people" so my racial categories are a little influenced by that. 

But variety keeps any smorgasbord more interesting. And my strong preference is either blue eyes or American Indians (for their usually hairless bodies).