handlebreak

Lagoa Report - March 2018

• Members

Hello Fellow,

After so much consumption of the info on this forum, I think it is fair to return the favor. Just some notes about my daily visits to Termas Lagoa. For those unfamiliar with the place and how to arrive: http://www.thermaslagoa.com.br/.

Thursday - The Night of the Living Dead. Be warned. End of the month and Thursday is a dangerous mix. Add to that arriving after 8:00 pm. About 20 persons in the place, 10 boys and ten customers, including some friends from the owner. Karaoke night. God, you don't go to Lagoa to see a good talent contest but, it was pretty depressing the whole scene. The boys were in a very boring attitude. In the middle of despair, I hired a muscled, beard, trimmed boy, that looks like a great sample of Brazilian masculinity. A bad choice. He did his best to hide it, but he was a queen in inside a macho body. Standard rate: 150 BRL. Paid to avoid problems.  The lessons: Don't go in Thursday if payday has not arrived. Don't arrive at 8/9 or later. More humble guys could be a better choice than those muscled Maries.

More to come tomorrow... I have to run now!

thanks for the report! i would never advise anybody starting off that late, for several reasons, usually i find 5:00 - 5:30 optimal time to arrive, and thursdays are usually hit or miss except at 117 thurs were their 2nd best night until recently.

• Members

Friday - Reborn. It was totally recover from Thursday. Let say Lagoa as always seen. Arrived at a decent hour: 6:00 pm. Good mix of boys. First a massage with Carlos (the only one I can recommend) is great way to forget the crazy Sao Paulo traffic. Damn! It was hard. To neutralize previous experience, a black ripped and tall guy is the right mix. Julio was the right mix. Pretty 9" thick dick and a way of kissing that make you feel in love... and scream to be ripped apart, of course. Unfortunately he doesn't allow pics and once we finished, he disappear... seems he doesn't like to have customers outside the club, despite what he told me in the beginning. Some of these guys may be weird if you try to have them for additional services. Anyway, Julio just asked for 120. HIRED! Once on the fun, he offer to come inside, something I politely rejected. As he had several customers before, he was hesitant for coming so he come big time on my chest. It's great to see a sexy stud to come and see that relief expression.

Lesson: Always use the subway system. Metro Santa Cruz, and you are four block from the place. In the night to return to your hotel, it may makes sense to call an Uber, but in afternoon, you may spend too much time on the traffic. Bring your own (extra big) condoms; those that the establishment have are regular size and easily broken by guys this big. 10 reals on any drug store and you will have added protection, in case condoms are your thing. Side note, this time more than once offered me sex without condoms... I'm not making moral statements; if I can say something, just... be careful.

• Members

Saturday - Rough Night. A couple of garatos prevent me on Friday that Saturday there will be a party, and a lot of people coming. I wasn't prepared for that! Arrived around 6:30p. The cute boy at frontdesk was next to a nervous breakdown. He run out of sandals, "no chinelos"! I was sent to the dressing room second section, as the main one was crowded. For at least two hours, waiting list for all. The place was packed and, as likeohmygod said, it was impossible to stay at the bar area. I was there until 9:30 pm. The "party" was nothing special, in my opinion. The regular trans show + strippers. There was free food, mostly consumed by the garotos. At the beginning you may be happy with so much people and options to pick, but in the end it also fired back. Everybody become tired pretty fast, and I see several garatos (the good ones) start leaving about 8:00 pm so, if you don't want to miss your chances, take action immediately! A lot of transvestites guests, that definitively attracts the attention from the GPs; good opportunity to check which garotos are really bi and those that really loves trans girls, if that matters to you.

Lessons: for parties, try to arrive as earlier as possible, as the ambiance will exhaust everybody. Bring your own sandals; may be too obvious but this situation reminds me that these guys don't sanitize this (ok, I was naive..) and you can find a lot at the shopping mall inside Santa Cruz (http://www.shoppingmetro.com.br/Loja). A lot of these guys come to the party to socialize and for the free food, believe or not. 150 is the norm, unless you are damn good on negotiation. And more money doesn't mean better service.