Latbear4blk

Good news, barebackers on PrEP

• Members
The NIH is sponsoring world wide clinical trials (stage III) of a new drug, cabotegravir. Instead of taking a pill every day, we would get an injection every 8 weeks. PrEP rules!

Just a gift to celebrate:
1-alexdrake.gif

• Members
37 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

The amount of profiles on Grindr that say they are on PrEP, at least in Thailand, is pretty high.  Interesting the shot scenario as I hate needles.

I also hate them, but a little one every 2 months is not that bad. Right now I have to face a needle every three months when I do my STD check up. 

tumblr_lxas89LEiU1qb2ttco1_400.gif

• Members

Trust someone who says they are taking a drug that allows for BARE anal sex ?    And I would also like to sell you some real estate on Wakanda,,,    You'd be a first class fool in either case.....   WRAP it up, and stop looking for an easy way out !   Do you really need "seed" up your ass ?  

1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

Trust someone who says they are taking a drug that allows for BARE anal sex ?    And I would also like to sell you some real estate on Wakanda,,,    You'd be a first class fool in either case.....   WRAP it up, and stop looking for an easy way out !   Do you really need "seed" up your ass ?  

You don't trust THEM, you take the drug yourself.

23 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Then I guess my question is still the same,   Do you really need "seed" up your ass ?  :blink:

Then my question is: Do you have the right to question anyone else's choices about intimacy?

If a practice is, by all current medical accounts, safe now?

• Members
34 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Then I guess my question is still the same,   Do you really need "seed" up your ass ?  :blink:

Ask the bottom. I am a top and the difference between wrapping or not is huge. My partners say that they feel the difference in their asses and like it better bare.

It is really up to my partner. Many of them ask me to wrap up, I guess they share your point of view. 

8 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Ask the bottom. I am a top and the difference between wrapping or not is huge. My partners say that they feel the difference in their asses and like it better bare.

I am entirely vers (more a bottom, surprise surprise ^_^ ), and both ways it feels infinitely closer and more intimate bare.

(That is not, to forestall pseudopsychological counter-arguments, any kind of pathological, self-loathing, etc etc etc thinking dating from the AIDS era, but a purely emotional and physiological observation of fact in the act.)

Guest Larstrup
2 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

any kind of pathological, self-loathing, etc etc etc thinking dating from the AIDS era, but a purely emotional and physiological observation of fact in the act.)

Jesus Christ Adam Smith, your clinical assessment of those whom are still alive, by one means or another, is a disgrace. An absolute disgrace. Shame on you.

• Members
2 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Then my question is: Do you have the right to question anyone else's choices about intimacy?

If a practice is, by all current medical accounts, safe now?

You ALWAYS have a right to question;  whether you get an answer is another issue.   Perhaps I just dont understand the point of it since I am not at all into anal ?      Guess you just gotta be there ?   :wacko:

Still logic and common sense tells ME bare is not safe.  I was never a risk taker. 

40 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Jesus Christ Adam Smith, your clinical assessment of those whom are still alive, by one means or another, is a disgrace. An absolute disgrace. Shame on you.

One does what little one can still do.

:D