AdamSmith

Pilot's spectacular photos taken from an airplane cockpit

Guest Larstrup
8 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

None of my posts on this thread have been edited.

That’s a blatant lie.You edited your first post to tone down your arrogant assault on ordinary people  after you got called out about it. It’s clear that you’ll  lie about anything.

• Members
32 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

That’s a blatant lie.You edited your first post to tone down your arrogant assault on ordinary people

Sorry again, but you're WRONG, fool. Your blurry vision, perhaps from trying to focus on those out-of-focus cockpit photos, has deceived you. Furthermore, when have I ever felt the need to "tone down" anything I write here? Called out? Puhleeze, who has called me out? And why would I give a shit?

Get some help, Larstrup. It's clear you're in a bad way.

• Members
1 hour ago, RA1 said:

Here I was enjoying pix from a fellow pilot via a link from AS and hoping others were enjoying them also.  How can this much fun turn into a pissing contest?  Now you know the real reason the cockpit door is closed in flight.

Best regards,

RA1

Well, when you gotta go, you gotta GO .....

whizz46.jpg

• Members
51 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

That’s a blatant lie.You edited your first post to tone down your arrogant assault on ordinary people  after you got called out about it. It’s clear that you’ll  lie about anything.

FOCUS dude....Let's not start talking about Trump here !  :rolleyes:

• Members
56 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

little-david-goliath-1700_6.gif

• Members
1 hour ago, RA1 said:

Here I was enjoying pix from a fellow pilot via a link from AS and hoping others were enjoying them also.  How can this much fun turn into a pissing contest?  Now you know the real reason the cockpit door is closed in flight.

Best regards,

RA1

I'll never overlook an opportunity !

guys_8-700x393.gif

tumblr_mk49i90uMo1r6onito1_400.gif

fetish10.gif

fetish13.gif

tumblr_n9ky8pRJAa1r0g41eo1_500.gif

tumblr_ndjup8mJHL1suvcsgo1_400.gif

tumblr_muya4nRsxL1sldek0o1_500.gif

548899a1defef_512.gif

Vander-and-Griffin-do-watersports-for-ga

tumblr_m8od52KXOE1r2fdgno1_500.gif

tumblr_my3urbMvcW1qjruc7o1_500.gif

01_1.gif

pst0019_zackrandall_tylerhaycock-960x540

• Members
17 hours ago, Larstrup said:

The purpose of this thread was to share and enjoy images taken by pilots from the cockpit. 

Suffice to say, the only cock-pit you’ve probably ever been in was the Mineshaft in New York; Where I’m sure you would be less critical of ordinary images of yourself, If not blurred all together while navigating through head-winds. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Guest Larstrup
4 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Sorry again, but you're WRONG, fool. Your blurry vision, perhaps from trying to focus on those out-of-focus cockpit photos, has deceived you.

Get some help, Larstrup. It's clear you're in a bad way.

tumblr_nhx7uwnkf_L1r90ooxo1_500.gif

• Members
5 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Whenever someone doesn't have something intelligent to say, the go-to thing to do these days is post a brain-dead GIF.

Yippee!

Due to the lack of anything intelligent ever coming from your mouth,  perhaps you should adopt this practice ?  

Guest Larstrup
On 3/4/2018 at 4:18 PM, RockHardNYC said:

Low-light images are very difficult to capture without a tripod. A tripod on a moving object, such as an airplane, is kind of laughable. Hand-holding a camera and shooting through thick glass while a plane is in flight? Unless you're getting a fast shutter-speed reading, I don't think so. Even then, you're shooting through non-professional "thick" glass.

To average eyes, a lot of shit looks great on a 72ppi computer screen, because of the science behind backlighting. Pull that shit into Photoshop and zoom to 100%, and then let's see what happens. I'd put serious money on the fact that every photo in that slideshow is out of focus. Any attempt to print those photos = disaster.

Sorry to burst any bubble.

If you want to see "truly spectacular" night photography, check out the talents at http://www.nationalparksatnight.com/.

DSC_0472.jpg?format=500w

LOL. Poor Rockhard. Even the image example (and link!) above which he provides us to chastise the ordinary people's enjoyment of cockpit photos tells us that these night images are created in post-processing.

Yet Rockhard wants us ordinary people to believe it's only about having a tripod and a fast shutter speed. ( see above) LOL

The night images captured at http://www.nationalparksatnight.com/   clearly informs us that these stunning night images are edited and corrected in post-processing using Adobe Lightroom.

How dare these pilots use their crew-rest time for necessary sleep, and not on editing programs to enhance their images for ordinary people.

Perhaps if Rockhard spent less time in Photoshop enhancing other professional photographer's dick pics - he would have known this.

LOL

• Members
15 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

LOL. Poor Rockhard. Even the image example (and link!) above which he provides us to chastise the ordinary people's enjoyment of cockpit photos tells us that these night images are created in post-processing.

Yet Rockhard wants us ordinary people to believe it's only about having a tripod and a fast shutter speed. ( see above) LOL

The night images captured at http://www.nationalparksatnight.com/   clearly informs us that these stunning night images are edited and corrected in post-processing using Adobe Lightroom.

How dare these pilots use their crew-rest time for necessary sleep, and not on editing programs to enhance their images for ordinary people.

Perhaps if Rockhard spent less time in Photoshop enhancing other professional photographer's dick pics - he would have known this.

LOL

Mad-Men-Laugh.gif

• Members
4 hours ago, Larstrup said:

Yet Rockhard wants us ordinary people to believe it's only about having a tripod and a fast shutter speed.

Your ignorance is a huge LOL, dude. You really need to step away from the drinkie-poohs and seek help.

Every digital photograph of worth requires digital post-processing, but you'd have to understand the science of digital photography to grasp that concept. Even amateur photographers are much smarter than you.

It's the ordinary folks who shoot on "Auto," because the ordinary person holding the camera has no brain, or he's too lazy to use it, or the subject is running too fast (in which case the photographer is excused for using Auto).

Cameras come with Auto Mode so the ordinary user does not have to think. In Auto Mode, the camera does all the thinking and the post-processing. The user surrenders creative control to a chip. Ordinary people end up with cheap, stupid, useless, worthless JPEGs. Pretty on Instagram, Facebook, and the occasional online slideshow, perhaps, but utterly worthless elsewhere (unless you're jacking off to it).

I wish I had more time to throw sand in this box. I could go on about the TROLL and her fabulous rendition of the NYC Event known as LOST. Has there ever been a greater example of a TROLL LOSER?

200.gif

Did any serious thinker actually think that event would EVER happen? I know a few dumb-asses who believed it would. (Right, Larstrup?) Even fat-ass, double-pounder McAnn knew how to blow Hershey's kisses and say, "Wish I could sweetie, maybe next time." Yeah. Right. Next time. Can't wait to share more of what I know about this fiasco, and that stent.

Leaving for Europe tomorrow so not enough time to talk about the fun I had with a mighty-fine Black guy at my gym today. I love when a hot, naked, D.J. Augustin type steps into my shower stall to give me a blowjob and a washdown. What a great gift the day before travel.

You all have a nice time listening to the crickets. See you in a month or so.

tenor.gif?itemid=7509532  ass2.gif

• Members
20 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Your ignorance is a huge LOL, dude. You really need to step away from the drinkie-poohs and seek help.

Every digital photograph of worth requires digital post-processing, but you'd have to understand the science of digital photography to grasp that concept. Even amateur photographers are much smarter than you.

It's the ordinary folks who shoot on "Auto," because the ordinary person holding the camera has no brain, or he's too lazy to use it, or the subject is running too fast (in which case the photographer is excused for using Auto).

Cameras come with Auto Mode so the ordinary user does not have to think. In Auto Mode, the camera does all the thinking and the post-processing. The user surrenders creative control to a chip. Ordinary people end up with cheap, stupid, useless, worthless JPEGs. Pretty on Instagram, Facebook, and the occasional online slideshow, perhaps, but utterly worthless elsewhere (unless you're jacking off to it).

I wish I had more time to throw sand in this box. I could go on about the TROLL and her fabulous rendition of the NYC Event known as LOST. Has there ever been a greater example of a TROLL LOSER?

200.gif

Did any serious thinker actually think that event would EVER happen? I know a few dumb-asses who believed it would. (Right, Larstrup?) Even fat-ass, double-pounder McAnn knew how to blow Hershey's kisses and say, "Wish I could sweetie, maybe next time." Yeah. Right. Next time. Can't wait to share more of what I know about this fiasco, and that stent.

Leaving for Europe tomorrow so not enough time to talk about the fun I had with a mighty-fine Black guy at my gym today. I love when a hot, naked, D.J. Augustin type steps into my shower stall to give me a blowjob and a washdown. What a great gift the day before travel.

You all have a nice time listening to the crickets. See you in a month or so.

tenor.gif?itemid=7509532  ass2.gif

• Members
2 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

...is it not possible the 'Laugh for Chuckles' reply here ought to more broadly apply to all this thread?

B)

Why yes Adam, you are absolutely right. Like this little beaut: Will the real Norma Rockhard, please stand up. :D

"Leaving for Europe tomorrow so not enough time to talk about the fun I had with a mighty-fine Black guy at my gym today. I love when a hot, naked, D.J. Augustin type steps into my shower stall to give me a blowjob and a washdown. What a great gift the day before travel."

That's laugh out loud stuff. Forever the clown his unicycle, circling the ring, juggling little balls... ;)