Suckrates

Tuesday Tip

i have no veins and thus the docs always poke and prod and dig to find a good supply to get a sample.  I wish I had just one view like that in my arm that was easy to find.

But, I don't find the veins sexy at all.  However, I'd still like to fuck him.

• Members
56 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

i have no veins and thus the docs always poke and prod and dig to find a good supply to get a sample.  I wish I had just one view like that in my arm that was easy to find.

But, I don't find the veins sexy at all.  However, I'd still like to fuck him.

Thought:  if you are lookin for PERFECTION, you'll be alone Forever !

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Thought:  if you are lookin for PERFECTION, you'll be alone Forever !

I think That Oz Was trying to convey that he  doesn’t have great veins for blood-work which he may need From time to time.  If you’ve ever had a  phlebotomist digging into your veins for blood, you’ll know that perfection is the least of your concern. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Larstrup said:

I think That Oz Was trying to convey that he  doesn’t have great veins for blood-work which he may need From time to time.  If you’ve ever had a  phlebotomist digging into your veins for blood, you’ll know that perfection is the least of your concern. 

I understood that part, but my comment was based on his secondary thought of Not finding the guys veiny physique a turnon, but still willing to fuck him !   Every guy I blow is NOT my Prince Charming.  :cry: