Guest Larstrup

Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

You may be right, I do not know. But your statement does not explain why you disagree. You can be smart and lonely.

Not sure what intelligence has to do with BAD, obnoxious behavior ?   It doesnt take Siggy Freud or Albert Einstein to see that Rocky alienates himself by his persona, pushing people away because he is emotionally incapable of interpersonal relationships.  He wants people to believe he's SMART, because he keeps telling them that he is (kinda like Trump) .  but it has nothing to do with his loneliness.   IF he's lonely, it's self imposed and intentional.   It doesnt hurt to be nice, in fact it's a lot easier than being a dick !  .

11 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I don't agree.

I think he is one of the personally loneliest individuals here. :(

@RockHardjust sent me a PM with very opposite attesting info to what I posted.

I publicly apologize for my above post. What I was, evidently in a far too compressed manner, trying to point to was a kind of heroic individualism.

Which I admire.

I still don't know if I step away from my original post though. Possibly I was only projecting my own current personal situation onto his entirely separate life. (He and I know each other only through posts and some PMs here.)

• Members
3 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

@RockHardjust sent me a PM with very opposite attesting info to what I posted.

I publicly apologize for my above post. What I was, evidently in a far too compressed manner, trying to point to was a kind of heroic individualism.

Which I admire.

I still don't know if I step away from my original post though. Possibly I was only projecting my own current personal situation onto his entirely separate life. (He and I know each other only through posts and some PMs here.)

The fact that he emailed you to dispell your theory is positive proof that he CARES about what people think of him, and clearly he wants to perpetuate his online persona of a dominant, in control know-it-all with disdain for everyone around him that he feels beneath him.

The guy is one-note.  The guy is a FRAUD.  The guy is a tired cliche'.   One day you will all SEE it !  

And I am sorry Adam, but I have never known you to be intimidated by anyone, until now.  I certainly wouldnt let his personal pvt influence your opinion.  It is obvious that he is looking for you to be his ally here, because man cannot live by LUCKY alone.  :P

Guest Larstrup
On 2/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, AdamSmith said:

Look, to me those aspects of his very self-conscious, self-controlled self-presentation here are why I love him so very much.

I love you so very much too.

Can you not see the connecture?

Did you mean conjecture?

Guest Larstrup
On 2/19/2018 at 10:41 PM, MsAnn said:

Wow....See what I miss when I go for dinner and cocktails. Perhaps if everyone could keep their voices down so as not to wake sleeping beauty. She'll be here soon enough. I'm just not sure which Rocky will show up. Perhaps will see her alter ego, the one she created for the Internet.

AND.. CAMERAS...ACTION...

Rocky arranges the golden             GILLIS' VOICE
          scarf ebout her and proudy    So they were grinding
          starts to descend the stair-  after all, those cam-
          case.  The cameras grind.     eras.  Life, which can
          Everyone watches in awe.      be strangely merciful,
                                        had taken pity on Rocky
                                        Rockhard.  The dream she
                                        had clung to so des-
                                        perately had enfolded
                                        her...

It’s #sad (:rolleyes: ) one cannot trophy like this and Haha like this at the same time.  We need multiple ways of liking things around here. 

Guest Larstrup
On 2/20/2018 at 3:50 PM, Lucky said:

Larstrup is one of the most obnoxious people here. That's my opinion! That he would start a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another poster and then talk about community is laughable. Clean your own house first Larstrup.

• Members
10 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Not sure what intelligence has to do with BAD, obnoxious behavior ?   It doesnt take Siggy Freud or Albert Einstein to see that Rocky alienates himself by his persona, pushing people away because he is emotionally incapable of interpersonal relationships.  He wants people to believe he's SMART, because he keeps telling them that he is (kinda like Trump) .  but it has nothing to do with his loneliness.   IF he's lonely, it's self imposed and intentional.   It doesnt hurt to be nice, in fact it's a lot easier than being a dick !  .

So now you are calling me stupid. I think I can distinguish pretended from real intelligence.

I am sorry you two hate each other. I am capable of having a respectful relationship with both of you and most of my personal experience  disprove both your take on each other.

He is indeed a very intelligent human being. You are proving so. You think he is a troll. What trolls need is being recognized and talked to and about. He has not participated in this thread and we are in the 4th page and still going. I am fine with it, I like him and I think he may be an interesting conversation topic.

But you think he is a troll. I think he is outsmarting you in this game.

Guest Larstrup
12 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

So now you are calling me stupid. I think I can distinguish pretended from real intelligence.

I am sorry you two hate each other. I am capable of having a respectful relationship with both of you and most of my personal experience  disprove both your take on each other.

He is indeed a very intelligent human being. You are proving so. You think he is a troll. What trolls need is being recognized and talked to and about. He has not participated in this thread and we are in the 4th page and still going. I am fine with it, I like him and I think he may be an interesting conversation topic.

But you think he is a troll. I think he is outsmarting you in this game.

I don’t believe that anyone ( @Suckrates ) was calling you stupid up until now.

You’re obviously siding With a poster which you really know nothing about except for the moment he may have flattered you and the moment after that that where  you chose to find him an extremely wonderful person.

Perhaps you should engage in better personal vetting before you side with one person against the other.

• Members

I dont think anyone here is taking sides.  You either like a person or you dont.   When a person shows you who they are, you either believe them or you dont.   Some people like Trump and Rocky are able to fool people because those people are weak and NEED to have a demiGod.  It's NOT stupidity.  Eventually that tide turns when the person you idolize turns on YOU.  Its only a matter of time.  But some of us had their number all along. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

I don’t believe that anyone ( @Suckrates ) was calling you stupid up until now.

You’re obviously siding With a poster which you really know nothing about except for the moment he may have flattered you and the moment after that that where  you chose to find him an extremely wonderful person.

Perhaps you should engage in better personal vetting before you side with one person against the other.

Indeed somebody is proving to be stupid. I am not taking sides.

11 hours ago, Suckrates said:

The fact that he emailed you to dispell your theory is positive proof that he CARES about what people think of him, and clearly he wants to perpetuate his online persona of a dominant, in control know-it-all with disdain for everyone around him that he feels beneath him.

The guy is one-note.  The guy is a FRAUD.  The guy is a tired cliche'.   One day you will all SEE it !  

And I am sorry Adam, but I have never known you to be intimidated by anyone, until now.  I certainly wouldnt let his personal pvt influence your opinion.  It is obvious that he is looking for you to be his ally here, because man cannot live by LUCKY alone.  :P

Intimidation and respect are two different things.

I deeply respect you too. You know I mean that.

On 2/20/2018 at 3:50 PM, Lucky said:

Larstrup is one of the most obnoxious people here. That's my opinion! That he would start a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another poster and then talk about community is laughable. Clean your own house first Larstrup.

You are obnoxious.

Sorry for the time-delay reply post.

2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Or people just run out of steam when they realize noone really gives a fuck, and they are basically just talking

to themselves ?   ;)

I think that is a very good observation of the Other Place.

Here, not so much. Look how often we sincerely regularly cut each other into meatballs, yet at the end of each day do pretty generally get along. And really like one another.

Honesty. I like it, and find the mutual rough handling very beneficial, and even instructive, as I think on it.

And I have no taste at all for BDSM! ^_^

• Members
2 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I think that is a very good observation of the Other Place.

Here, not so much. Look how often we sincerely regularly cut each other into meatballs, yet at the end of each day do pretty generally get along. And really like one another.

Honesty. I like it, and find the mutual rough handling very beneficial, and even instructive, as I think on it.

And I have no taste at all for BDSM! ^_^

tumblr_nrxd05CvaC1qzgwh4o2_500.gif