TotallyOz

Celebrity Big Brother

• Members

Sorry, never could watch much reality TV. I require talent to be interested in anything, especially if it means giving money (ie: producing). However, one of the news programs I record showed the Omarosa "whisper" footage with Jay Leno Queen, Ross Matthews. It was a scene straight out of RuPaul's Drag Race. Nobody does drag better than Omarosa, except for maybe Trump and all the Drag Race queens.

• Members
30 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I hate Omarosa but she is very slick and a master manipulator so far.

Oh, make no mistake, that BITCH means BIZness. She's learned how to be an asshole and a BIG MOUTH with no talent from one of the best, and watch her try to use it now to earn a living moving forward. She's wasting no time. In our 15-minutes era, I'm afraid she's not the only one with an agenda to manipulate. She ain't stupid, though.

Omarosa has always had an agenda.  But within days has been a bully in that house and in this era, the other celebrities won't tolerate it.  

She was the lone vote to evict James Maslow last night and didn't have a clue the rest of her "alliance" had already turned against her!

• Members

I've become more ambivalent about BB over the years.  I missed the 1st episode this season and since CBS so closely controls their content I have not been able to watch it on demand with Comcast.  So I've just decided to skip the whole season.  Fuck You CBS your CBS ap.  I'm not that interested in your content to pay you a dime.  I hope their ratings fall through the floor.

Guest Larstrup
11 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Oh, make no mistake, that BITCH means BIZness. She's learned how to be an asshole and a BIG MOUTH with no talent from one of the best, and watch her try to use it now to earn a living moving forward. She's wasting no time. In our 15-minutes era, I'm afraid she's not the only one with an agenda to manipulate. She ain't stupid, though.

So you are watching!!!!! (Gasp)  It’s often times hard to believe what you say you’re doing as opposed to what you say you’re not. 

I knew less about this show before you started confirming what it was all about in your own words.

I’m neither more or less interested in this show, Since you chimed in; but at least we all know that you’re watching it when you’re publicly distancing yourself from it.

And that, there, makes you a hypocritical, deceptive, and lonely fraud.

Guest Larstrup

@RockHardNYC  needs authentic and real people to be around him. Yet, He chooses to spend his time here, with those of us whom he feels less than that. 

@RockHardNYC  might want to go cleanse  himself as someone better than anyone else here, as he has done every time he has posted here; but the better question to ask is why does he spend his time here trying to feel important amongst the slime of us who he declares most of us to be here?

• Members
1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

So you are watching!!!!! (Gasp) 

So you are blind! I already said I don't watch Reality TV, and I would NEVER watch Big Brother (unless I heard the guys were fucking each other on camera). Perhaps you should not drink alcohol when you post. You come off like a serious insecure queen with very low self-esteem. Say what you will about me, but those qualities are not attractive.

Guest Larstrup
33 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

So you are blind! I already said I don't watch Reality TV, and I would NEVER watch Big Brother (unless I heard the guys were fucking each other on camera). Perhaps you should not drink alcohol when you post. You come off like a serious insecure queen with very low self-esteem. Say what you will about me, but those qualities are not attractive.

I digress. Again. The personal and internal anger of @RockHardNYC  toward us all , is without question why we should just continue to  post here as usual. Can anyone here point me to ANY post from @RockHardNYC with which has been anything else than his need to hate upon everyone here?

waiting..........

• Members

Perhaps when you sober up Larstrup, you'll send an apology to the guy who started this thread, the man who owns and runs this board. He may have named this thread, "Celebrity Big Brother," but I can assure you, he wasn't referring to me.

I find your sad attempt at a hijack to be extremely rude. I'm sick and tired of manner-less gays. Manner-less people in general.

• Members

Daddy

• Dangling Member
  •  
  • Daddy
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Will the real RockHard please stand up...

On 2/2/2011 at 9:11 PM, TotallyOz said:

Yes, it is obvious that our RockHard is NOT the RockHard of the other site. The other Rockhard is either Daddy or Deej. No doubt in my mind on that. That being said, welcome RockHard.

I am quite sure that the real Rockhard, who does frequent these forums here on a daily basis, due to his own inability to detach himself from inferior personalities, such as those of whom he sees as the posters here; because without inferior personalities, Rockhard's life would look like Haiti.

Still, It infuriates people like the real Rockhard, that inferior people can build and sustain a community amongst themselves and be perfectly happy with-in that community.

Of course, this Rockhard, is not the real Rockhard. And it's probably really for the best. Does anyone really believe that they need an early 70'ish year young queen raging havoc upon a much younger and more kind and civilized community?

A fool's eye can see that this Rockhard is not that Rockhard. And Why? Well because this Rockhard is clearly not some cunty bitch from the Upper East Side infecting everyone with his Macy's Blue Topaz superiority.

So, go in peace young MerMen, and fear not the righteous hand of the Cow-Girl who wears "Awareness Style" Jewelry for it's attention and calls herself Rockhard as a double entendre.

• Members

Oh, and I would like to send the Rockhard who is so obsessed with ME that he saved a message I sent him from 7 years ago before I realized what a vapid, ravaged cunt she was,  that my scabby cocksuckers knees are doing much better since I discovered Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal moisturizer....  Its a miracle in a bottle.   Looking at me now, you would never know that I spend 24/7 on my knees doing public service... I highly recommend it, especially to Rocky, who I am sure can use some Radiance renewal for his sloppy old man pussy. ?    See, I dont hold a grudge,  I am here to help EVERYONE......:wub:

GBU-radiance-2-1.png

• Members
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

Will the real RockHard please stand up...

Geez Oz, for a minute there, I thought MsAnn was hitting the Black Bush rather hard.

Didn't you tell me privately that someone once joined the board, attempting to impersonate me? I never found proof (until just now). I think MsAnn's post finally solves the mystery on why I was unable to join here using my original username "RockHard" from Daddy's.

Thank you, MsAnn, for providing the 2011 link. I sincerely appreciate  it. For some reason, I searched "RockHard" here and nothing came up. Mystery solved.

I'm not sure what exactly MsAnn is implying or trying to stir up, but there is only one RockHard from Daddy's, and it's me, RockHardNYC that you see here. It's easy to prove: ask the impostor RockHard to post a retouched cock photo. I sincerely doubt you'll ever hear from that troll again.

I can assure all readers that I did not join this site until April 11, 2016, and I'm quite confident Oz would be willing to back me up on this fact. It took me a long time before I was ready to see another side of Oz. There was a catalyst. I can prove it by posting a private email, but I don't share confidences from friends. For those who truly know me, they know there was no way I was ready to register here prior to 2016.

I read a bit of the 2011 linked page, and of course I had a good laugh. A reader with half a brain could see the impostor is not me.

I don't mean to overly flatter myself, but I think my writing voice is very distinct. Someone can try to imitate it, but I don't believe it's that easy. The RockHard on the 2011 page is clearly a troll, someone trying to jerk some chains around. The fool couldn't keep up the fraud for very long with only 6 posts. If you're going to be stupid enough to try to impersonate me, you're going to have to commit to more than 6 posts. LOL! What a joke.

Sorry to disappoint you MsAnn. Your stir-up is a FAIL.

• Members
On 2/2/2011 at 1:02 PM, AdamSmith said:

In case it was in question, one might note the obvious: this RockHard is pretty clearly not our beloved cuss of the same name from Daddy's forum. The above post -- the grammatical slip "Use to be" and the general style -- is nothing like the writing of the original RockHard. Further, given how emphatically and repeatedly RockHard Edition 1 has expressed his contempt for the present site, it strains credulity to think he would post here.

I just found this from the 2011 page link from MsAnn. Now everyone knows why AdamSmith holds a special place in my heart. AS has a fucking brain.

LOL! Thanks again, MsAnn, for solving the mystery. Today is the first time I've seen this evidence. It doesn't change my life in any way, but I sure enjoyed finding out what Oz was talking about way back when.

• Members

I never had any doubt.   There really could ONLY be one PIECE OF SHIT as big as (you refer to him as)  Our Rockhard, a person so pathetic and vile he continues to be trapped in his own web of deceit and cram his faux "superiority" persona down our throats, telling us how "beneath him" we all are (except for AS),  and admonishing us to "shut up", "be gone" or "get help",  yet CRAVING our attention....  Then showing up on cue to spew rebuttals to comments, which have become nothing more than a contest to guess how many times Rocky can use the word TROLL in a sentence.and yet be another desperate attempt to hog the spotlight for a hot minute..... Aside from Steven Kesslar,  noone likes to hear themselves talk more !  

Sorry you cant quit us Rocky !    But we are a generous bunch, and since you have no place else to go,  most of us will tolerate and humor you...  And then there's ME !  

• Members
8 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

The stupid gift that just keeps on giving. A MASOCHIST who loves his hate. Here baby, feed on this:

jjkrkwood_gift.png.d60779eed2e99a74721fe81a4223d6c8.png

scabby-knee-troll.thumb.jpg.223f240e459195f77c59847808374544.jpg

My scabs have been fixed baby.  Read my Gold Bond post.   But your sick brain,  there's no hope for that...   Keep looking at this pic above EVERY day and be reminded that your's is the cock I WOULD NEVER SUCK,    Now hon, go back and wait by your computer for the next msg about you that you can reply to with recycled shit.    Or figure out what material you gonna add to your sicko "dossier" that you keep for YEARS on strangers from an anonymous website..   If that aint straight jacket material, I dont know what is ?  

tumblr_inline_p3r09hnTKa1t2nsnk_500.jpg