TotallyOz

Gus Kenworthy and Adam Rippon

Guest Larstrup
5 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I should add that I know Trey Thurston, and I don't find his passion for self-surgery all that pathological.

He is a pretty very intelligent, self-enlightened creature. Exploring strange new modes of self-expression.

I don't find any element of pathology (well, we all have some, but so what) in it.

Yes! And You will find that Trey Thurston Is also an extremely successful and savy Property owner in California.

Say what you will about him, but he has his shit together more than many people do and good for him!

2 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Yes! And You will find that Trey Thurston Is also an extremely successful and savy Property owner in California.

Say what you will about him, but he has his shit together more than many people do and good for him!

He also has a very nice first home here in a suburb of Raleigh NC.

With a shoe closet bigger than my current bedroom! :D

Guest Larstrup
47 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

He also has a very nice first home here in a suburb of Raleigh NC.

With a shoe closet bigger than my current bedroom! :D

HIs a multi-million dollar property investments in California Fly under the radar while people choose to judge him on his looks and the life choices he has made for himself.

He is currently operating a multi-million dollar business within one of his multimillion dollar properties; And the most beautiful part about that is is that most don’t know about it.

His quiet regard for personal success and fortune is refreshing when you often come across others who are exploiting their own,  for only popularity and self-worth. :rolleyes:

PS: not directed toward @AdamSmith just to clarify a perhaps misunderstanding.

• Members
2 hours ago, Larstrup said:

HIs a multi-million dollar property investments in California Fly under the radar while people choose to judge him on his looks and the life choices he has made for himself.

He is currently operating a multi-million dollar business within one of his multimillion dollar properties; And the most beautiful part about that is is that most don’t know about it.

His quiet regard for personal success and fortune is refreshing when you often come across others who are exploiting their own,  for only popularity and self-worth. :rolleyes:

When your public persona is focused on presenting yourself as a cartoon character, you cant blame people for judging you by what you present them with, especially when its so extreme. .  

• Members
3 hours ago, Larstrup said:

Attacking our gay youth, for their looks, or their courageous and enlightened personal expressions, When they have medaled at the Olympics, Is not a good look for anyone.  Particularly older gay men.

I'm not an older Gay man....I'm a bitchy cunt, and am entitled to my opinion of the annoying media whore who doesnt really represent a great example for the gay community, regardless of his Olympic achievement.   BTW,  Rippon is not "gay youth",  he's an Adult, and I guess you have never seen me "attack".... It's quite different.!  

• Members

Miss Rippon graced us with her appearance on WWHL with Andy Cohen  (Bravo TV)and the after show last night.   Giving us diva affectation and "gay face", she attempted to be fierce and witty, but clearly isnt the experienced "media darling" shes cracked up to be.   Andy kept drooling and fawning over Adam like a Daddy stalking his new twink prey,  and Adam let us know his type is a guy "who goes to the gym and has a job".... Rivetting !   Clearly girl loves the camera, AND the attention, but has a long way to go before she reaches the Fabulousity of Johnny Weir., whom she thinks is jealous of her and all the attention she is getting..   If you ask Grandma, Adam is less a "media darling"  and more the bitchy queen at a bar who spends the night making fun  of the Old, ugly guys.......   I give this one maybe 20 minutes before the lights dim....

https://youtu.be/LtqHnoHMQOY

Guest jimboivyo
On 3/5/2018 at 7:54 PM, Larstrup said:

sounds like this was copied directly from a press release. I reckon a lot of this success can be taken away by one of his many sugar daddies.

9 hours ago, jimboivyo said:

sounds like this was copied directly from a press release. I reckon a lot of this success can be taken away by one of his many sugar daddies.

Actually not.

He has enough of them to lose any number and still remain afloat. ^_^

As you yourself point out here.

As noted above, he is anything but stupid.

And one might add he possesses a great joie de vivre that one sadly has never, for even one brief moment, observed you to exhibit.

• Members
12 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Actually not.

He has enough of them to lose any number and still remain afloat.

As you yourself note here. ^_^

As noted above, he is anything but stupid.

And one might add he possesses a great joie de vivre that one sadly has never, for even one brief moment, observed you to exhibit.

I concur...

• Members

For those Interested, She's being honored today...... (what will she WEAR ?)

tumblr_p5dhz7szBm1rkdbsho2_500.jpg

Today the Human Rights Campaign announced this year’s Visibility Award with honor out gay Olympian Adam Rippon at the 2018 HRC Los Angeles Dinner this Saturday, March 10, 2018.

“One word best describes Adam Rippon — fierce,” said HRC President Chad Griffin. “By being out and proud, Adam is bringing LGBTQ visibility to a whole new level while capturing the hearts of millions around the world with his incredible talent and personality. He isn’t afraid to use his global platform to speak out for equality, and we are proud to honor him with the HRC Visibility Award at the 2018 HRC Los Angeles Dinner.”

Adam Rippon made history as the first openly gay U.S. American male figure skater to compete in the Olympic games. Rippon publicly sparred with Mike Pence in the press and on social media, bringing a new focus on Pence’s long anti-LGBTQ record. Rippon publicly voiced his concern over Pence leading the diverse U.S. delegation to the Olympics.

In an exclusive interview with HRC, Rippon said, “At first, I had a few hesitations to come out, because I was afraid of repercussions that it might have. But at the end of the day, I felt like it was important, and it was an opportunity to shine a light on a subject that was bigger than me. I know when I was coming out I drew strength from learning about other people’s stories and hopefully my story will do the same for others.”

The HRC Los Angeles Dinner brings together more than 1,000 of HRC’s most active members and supporters in the greater Los Angeles area to raise crucial funds in the fight for LGBTQ equality.