Tomcal

Taking a Sauna guy on a trip

8 hours ago, floridarob said:

I know you've bought motorcycles, that's why the 1st thing that came to mind was that,lol

I knew a guy in Houston (oil money) that used to buy condos for guys he liked.....one guy even got a townhome AND a Rolls, silly money at that point....

The way I always looked it was they each stayed with me for at least 6 months.  One of the things that benefits Thais more than anything is a phone and a bike.  I buy a phone for them the first month and the bike after 6 months.  The bikes are around 1k USD and  it changes their life as does the ability to have conversations in English. It was a win/win for me.

As for trips, the money I spent on the Brazilian boy going to Paris was much more than a bike, a phone and 6 months salary. But, all is relative and life can be worth these big trips from time to time.

I once took a boy from Atlanta to Las Vegas and told him I'd only pay him his hourly rate when we had sex.  I figured that would save me a fortune.  Needless to say, I was wrong as we were having sex so many times a day that I did not want to have sex again for months. But, when you plan a trip for a boy, you need to have all expectations up front and everything lined up.  I have made mistakes in the past. There is this one boy from Dubai I fuck when I am in the Middle East.  He is amazing and he wants to come to Thailand. I am considering this as my next boy on a trip. 

• Members

I was also considering to set expectations like this, with a daily rate and upfront money, and then to say there will be  also an extra $xx for every time that we have sex. But oz, if that means the guy keeps asking for sex multiple times per day, maybe that is not such a good idea :-)

38 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

I was also considering to set expectations like this, with a daily rate and upfront money, and then to say there will be  also an extra $xx for every time that we have sex. But oz, if that means the guy keeps asking for sex multiple times per day, maybe that is not such a good idea :-)

Tarts NO!  the daily rate includes sex! it’s the same as if you asked him to stay overnight in rio except you are doing it for 7+ nights! Again it’s about setting or in this case not setting expectations! I don’t claim to be a expert or have all the answers but i have been doing this in Rio for a number of years with 4 guys there and now 3 times in Mexico and the guys and me have been happy! do not tell them about the “bonus” if the sex is great.. see how they act, and before they leave give them their bonus! 

i actually had one guy tell me two days after i left that i didn’t give him anything extra over the agreed daily rate but the other guys got theirs!? i told him “every night they went to dinner with me and we all slept together, but 2 of the nights you left to go to the “Week” and to another club which is fine but i am not paying for you having fun w/o me! he understood and the last trip he was much more “attentive”! the guys for the most part are pretty business savvy! especially the ones over 22-23.  also this last trip another guy messaged me and said he had left before i got up and said can you send me the money or if that difficult you can pay me next time you are here! that’s the kind of relationships of trust you can develop with regulars.

• Members
24 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

Tarts NO!  the daily rate includes sex! it’s the same as if you asked him to stay overnight in rio except you are doing it for 7+ nights! Again it’s about setting or in this case not setting expectations! I don’t claim to be a expert or have all the answers but i have been doing this in Rio for a number of years with 4 guys there and now 3 times in Mexico and the guys and me have been happy! do not tell them about the “bonus” if the sex is great.. see how they act, and before they leave give them their bonus! 

i actually had one guy tell me two days after i left that i didn’t give him anything extra over the agreed daily rate but the other guys got theirs!? i told him “every night they went to dinner with me and we all slept together, but 2 of the nights you left to go to the “Week” and to another club which is fine but i am not paying for you having fun w/o me! he understood and the last trip he was much more “attentive”! the guys for the most part are pretty business savvy! especially the ones over 22-23.  also this last trip another guy messaged me and said he had left before i got up and said can you send me the money or if that difficult you can pay me next time you are here! that’s the kind of relationships of trust you can develop with regulars.

Yeah, initially I was thinking of offering a low daily rate + extra money for each time we have sex, to create an incentive for him to ask me for sex, rather than the opposite, but I don’t think I can handle sex too many times per day with the same guy.

I mean, in the sauna, I can do 5 guys + bring one of them to the hotel, but that is because they are different guys.

Obviously I agree, the bonus is not discussed, it is just surprise at the end. 

I agree with Tomcal. The daily rate includes the sex.

I told you my one story of too much sex.  Another boy I took across Europe on same deal and we had sex one time in 3 weeks. That was OK with me as I loved his company but he got a 3 week trip to Europe and all expenses paid for true companionship.  It was a great trip but afterwards I flew to Brazil just for a week for sauna sex.

Both lessons learned.  Day rate. Sex included. All expectations up front.

• Members

On big trips, Paris, London, etc., I say the trip is the payment. I still agree to provide spending money and a few gifts, but for most guys the experience is once in a lifetime. I once had a Brazilian ask for 1K a day to go with me to Vegas. 

There is too much pau in the forest to pay for that kind of wood.