kjun12

He Who Calls Himself Daddy

• Members
19 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I find this beef between both sites pretty silly.

Whatever happened in the past between Daddy and Oz, is not my business. Indeed Oz seems to be moving on faster than Daddy, good for him. But as I said, I am not interested in History but in the present.

When I ask over there what is the problem with over here, all I get is bull shit. Mostly ridiculous, stupid, moralist arguments from veterans the kind of "I do not want to be associated with a website with that name". A few, mostly newbies, would just argue they have no problem, they would say they just get bored here because of the slow participation. (I used to be in this last group until I started participating here)

Members in this side are very outspoken about their problems with Daddy and his crowd. My history with him is very short, 3 or maybe 4 years, so I cannot speak of how he used to manage his site. I can only speak about these few last years, and my experience radically contradicts what is here taken as facts. I have broken his rules many times and he has never timed me out. I kind of accused him of being a racist, he got upset but the outcome was to challenge me to participate more. You all witnessed what I tried to do to get @AdamSmithback. Many of you, and many from over there, reached out to me through PM to tell me that I was crazy and about to be beheaded by Daddy's vengeful ax. 

Not only I have suffer no negative consequences, but he has actually been extremely supportive. I am using his website as platform for the growing of my own, and he has been generously allowing me to do so. But he is not being just "passively" supportive.

I started my blog with a review to a guy from DC. This guy did not like what I wrote, got crazy and aggressive, and threatened me physically and with suing me if I did not put down my review and all his pictures. I did. But I forgot I had once submitted a review to Daddy which was published with a picture. This guy recently found out and got crazy again, calling me endlessly with threats. So I emailed Daddy asking him to put the picture down. Not only he immediately did it, but he took down the whole review and sent me some supportive words. This happened after I opened the thread calling for his decision about Adam to be revised.  Despite all the forecasting about my imminent execution, he actively supported me.

We are politically incompatible and I cannot and will not defend many of his decisions, but I think it is just fare to recognize him. I do appreciate him and I am glad his website exist. It is an amazing resource for our whole community.

Are you a donor to the Daddy fund ?  

• Members
9 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Eventually most Daddy centered discussions end up in the Sandbox.  I'm sure this one will too.

Let me be clear. I have nothing against Daddy as a person. I find people that are banned from his site to return again, a bit nutty.  I find people who buy into his BS about donations, etc. to be a bit nutty.  But, I'm a lot nutty at times. I don't go to the site. I don't browse his site.  I don't care about his site. I will go there at times when directed fro here to see another meltdown. I find those amusing. But, people that donate to him knowing full well it is BS but want the site to continue, I find respectable.  The others I find extremely native.

Daddy as a person and Daddy as a site owner are different people.  I recognize the difference.

I did find amusing that he posted on his donation page once that he and Hooboy were friends. They were not.  They never were.  The history can't be changed even if like Donald Trump you keep repeating it.

To be honest and blunt, I ONLY return to Daddy's site because of the traffic and PARTICIPATION.  When you post,  there is usually response, and more than 1 or 2 people Start conversations, unlike here.   When I am HERE, it feels as if I speak to myself,  there is usually NO feedback, or comeback..... CRICKETS....   It feels barren, and desolate, and any effort I would put in feels WASTED....

There are many things I dont like about Daddy's site,  but participation and interest is NOT one of them.   I tried VERY hard here to promote and encourage interest and action.   Hell, I even posted endless galleries of naked boys of an age group and type I am not particularly into, hoping to inspire guys to say or do likewise....  Again it was CRICKETS, except for Axiom and a very small handful of faithful followers,  who I appreciate and thank.    But I gave up... and YES, I do show up here more when Daddy bans me there, but only because I enjoy sharing and posting, and if I cant do it THERE, doing it here is better than not doing it at all. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Are you a donor to the Daddy fund ?  

Yes, since 2016 I donate the equivalent to 15 bucks per month. I am in the category mentioned earlier by @TotallyOz, I do not buy into the "I need your help guys" mantra, but I do want to support his website. I think its service is priceless.

If you are implying he is more tolerant with me because I am paying, perhaps you are right. If such little money is enough to cancel his legendary (according to his detractors) authoritarianism and intolerance, well he is a monster very easy to tame. Perhaps he is not a monster?

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Yes, since 2016 I donate the equivalent to 15 bucks per month. I am in the category mentioned earlier by @TotallyOz, I do not buy into the "I need your help guys" mantra, but I do want to support his website. I think its service is priceless.

If you are implying he is more tolerant with me because I am paying, perhaps you are right. If such little money is enough to cancel his legendary (according to his detractors) authoritarianism and intolerance, well he is a monster very easy to tame. Perhaps he is not a monster?

Well, there's the reason that HE'S more lenient on YOU.... He doesnt want to give up your funding.  The answer was there ALL the time !

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dont like HIM, but wouldnt call him a monster....It's just BUSINESS !

• Members
22 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Well, there's the reason that HE'S more lenient on YOU.... He doesnt want to give up your funding.  The answer was there ALL the time !

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dont like HIM, but wouldnt call him a monster....It's just BUSINESS !

That would be a stronger point if I could bring examples of intolerance before I started donating. My argument with him about racism was when I was a newbie and no one knew who I was. 

Anyway, I am sure no one is going to change his mind.

• Members
1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

The fact that discussions like the above do not appear every 2 months over there, is also a plus for them.

I find it quite demoralising to read that people just can’t let go after 15 years.

Usually takes about 30 years for Gays to bury the hatchet  (and THEN, its still in each others backs)  

14 hours ago, Suckrates said:

To be honest and blunt, I ONLY return to Daddy's site because of the traffic and PARTICIPATION.  When you post,  there is usually response, and more than 1 or 2 people Start conversations, unlike here.   When I am HERE, it feels as if I speak to myself,  there is usually NO feedback, or comeback..... CRICKETS....   It feels barren, and desolate, and any effort I would put in feels WASTED....

There are many things I dont like about Daddy's site,  but participation and interest is NOT one of them.   I tried VERY hard here to promote and encourage interest and action.   Hell, I even posted endless galleries of naked boys of an age group and type I am not particularly into, hoping to inspire guys to say or do likewise....  Again it was CRICKETS, except for Axiom and a very small handful of faithful followers,  who I appreciate and thank.    But I gave up... and YES, I do show up here more when Daddy bans me there, but only because I enjoy sharing and posting, and if I cant do it THERE, doing it here is better than not doing it at all. 

I understand that completely. People like comments and participation. I like them.

I'm OK with second fiddle. I know it won't be long till you are banned again. ;)

7 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

The fact that discussions like the above do not appear every 2 months over there, is also a plus for them.

I find it quite demoralising to read that people just can’t let go after 15 years.

LOL At one time any talk of boytoy or link or discussion was banned and threads deleted.  Maybe that is why they didn't appear every 2 months?

I have let go a long time ago. But, when people are new and ask, they will be told by me my experience.