Lucky

Erection Misuse Alleged Against Franco

• Members

A former girlfriend took the opportunity of attempting to ruin the mood after James Franco won a Golden Globes Award for Best Actor. She asks Franco:

"Remember the time you pushed my head down in a car towards your exposed penis & that other time you told my friend to come to your hotel when she was 17? After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17 year old?'"

Yet another actress claims that Franco did not pay her well enough for doing sex scenes in his movies.

Well! If I were faced with James' erection all hot for my attention, I would have taken a different course than did the complainer. And you

wouldn't have had to pay me at all for having movie sex with him. No siree.

It shows that context is key. One person's offense is another person's chance. No?*

As for the 17-year old, call me by your name. :)**

rs_634x845-131206105714-634.james-franco

James-Franco-Sean-Penn-Kiss.jpg

*Nothing herein is meant to suggest that the women alleging bad acts by Franco do not have a right to make their allegations and be heard in court.
** Nothing about the movie reference is intended to suggest that a 17-year olfd is fair game for older men. Obey all laws on this topic.

• Members

On a barely related topic, a 30-year old San Francisco police officer faces " charges of sexual assault when the victim is prevented from resisting by an intoxicating substance and sexual assault of a victim who was unconscious or asleep", San Francisco police officials said.

I ask, doesn't he realize that there might be better opportunities?

920x920.jpg