pylonguy71

Columbia - Jan 2018 trip

• Members

So, I changed my travel plans from my intended trip back to Rio. Due to a few factors, I decided to check out Columbia instead (and possibly head to Brazil afterwards). Will arrive into Bogota Jan 15 and have a flight back to California on Feb 4.

I haven't booked accommodation yet, but found incredibly appealing and stylish options in both Bogota and Medellin on airbnb. Amazed at how much more value they are than similar options in Rio.

I've contacted a couple of guys from Instagram and will use Grindr once I touch down to connect to more. My type is clean cut/fitness guys and there seems to be an abundance on Instagram.

A little nervous to explore a totally new country, but from what I've read, Columbia is considerably safer than before, so I'll just exercise the same caution I would in Rio.

If anyone has any fitness model recommendations for Bogota or Medellin, please DM me. I'll be posting updates and reviews here during my trip.

• Members

Hope you saw my post where you can get a bunch of free flights to Columbia on Jet Blue.

Subscribe to the Chaterbate membership for $20 where you get 200 tokens and unlimited private messages. 1/4 of the rooms are in Medellin and the guys are eager to meet up if you private message them. Grindr is good in Medellin for "Prepagos" and of course I like to start at Club Tobi and network from there. The hustler bars/sleazy sauna/gay sex hotel block is sleazy and ugly guys.