boiworship

Leather pants

Just now, BiBottomBoy said:

Wonder if he wife knew about you?

No, never. And, after the baby, I saw him only a few times for sex and then it was done. He feel in love with his baby and wife. I never thought he was gay. I just thought he liked a bit more sex than most people.

It all started when I was 13 and we were swimming in a pool.  There was a huge group of us and somehow at the end of the day it was only he and I.  It was getting dark and my mother was inside the house. But, he came over to me as I was at the edge of the pool with my hands on the concrete and he started gyrating. I moved my ass a bit and before you know it he had my swimsuit down and was fucking me. His girlfriend (future wife) was inside my house with my sister.   It was quick and painful but good and sweet all at the same time.  It was the first of about 50 times over the next few years but the rest of the times were in my bedroom.  I had a basement bedroom and it has a door to the outside.  He knew after 10PM my family would be asleep and he would visit from time to time. It was one of my fondest memories.

Just now, boiworship said:

When I visit Berlin in April, I’ll have to wear them. Probably won’t even be noticed there. I wonder about wearing them on the plane over. I’m getting less inhibited lately.

Wear them! I like less inhibited!

• Members
2 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

It all started when I was 13 and we were swimming in a pool.  There was a huge group of us and somehow at the end of the day it was only he and I.  It was getting dark and my mother was inside the house. But, he came over to me as I was at the edge of the pool with my hands on the concrete and he started gyrating. I moved my ass a bit and before you know it he had my swimsuit down and was fucking me. His girlfriend (future wife) was inside my house with my sister.   It was quick and painful but good and sweet all at the same time.  It was the first of about 50 times over the next few years but the rest of the times were in my bedroom.  I had a basement bedroom and it has a door to the outside.  He knew after 10PM my family would be asleep and he would visit from time to time. It was one of my fondest memories.

That’s incredible! When I was 15, I had an on again, off again relationship with my very hot next door neighbor. We never played at my house, but would play in the loft of his garage, or in the woods during the summer. I’m sure he’s married with several kids now since ha was raised in an Anabaptist family.