boiworship

Leather pants

• Members

The pants the model is wearing are a bit "BAGGY".   I like leather to fit like a second skin.  I guess if your skin is all saggy, the ones the model is wearing are fine !  :huh:       As for body type,  if the pants are fitted properly, they will make your body "appear" better than it is....

Find a good Tailor !  

• Members
21 hours ago, Suckrates said:

I wear leather pants all the time in winter.  Great for the elements, wipe clean and warm.  And they make this old man look kinda sexy...

Dont forget, the right footwear is mandatory...  NO velcro sneakers.....(not even in Black)   :lol:

I wear either white or black Common Projects and a lugsoled black Chelsea boot with them, although I could also see how a Gucci or Ferragamo horse-bit loafer would work.

46 minutes ago, BiBottomBoy said:

God I got to get thin again so I can wear leather pants

20 Endearing Julia Child Quotes That’ll Get You Through the Day

Lean  August 15, 2016  No Comments
THE FRENCH CHEF, Julia Child, 1962-73. photo: Paul Child THE FRENCH CHEF, Julia Child, 1962-73. photo: Paul Child

Today is Julia Child’s birthday! And to honor our favorite chef and author, here’s a compilation of 20 of her most endearing and unforgettable quotes:

1. “I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food…”
  2. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.”
  3. “I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.”
  4. “There are only four great arts: music, painting, sculpture, and ornamental pastry.”
  5. “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.”
  6. “A party without cake is really just a meeting.”
  7. “Just speak very loudly and quickly, and state your position with utter conviction, as the French do, and you’ll have a marvelous time!”
  8. “Tears mess up your makeup.”
  9. “Always remember: If you’re alone in the kitchen and you drop the lamb, you can always just pick it up. Who’s going to know?”
  10. “The measure of achievement is not winning awards. It’s doing something that you appreciate, something you believe is worthwhile.”
  11. “With enough butter, anything is good.”
  12. “The main thing is to have a gutsy approach and use your head.”
  13. “Every woman should have a blowtorch.”
  14. “Everything in moderation…including moderation.”
  15. “Life itself is the proper binge.”
  16. “As you get older, you shouldn’t waste time drinking bad wine.”
  17. “Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy.”
  18. “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.”
  19. “It is hard to imagine a civilization without onions.”
  20. “People who love to eat are always the best people.”
  21. http://foodeagle.com/eaglefeed/20-endearing-julia-child-quotes-thatll-get-you-through-the-day/

When I was 16 years old, I had a female admirer who was in her 40's.  Nothing sexual. But, she adored me and bought me nice gifts. Being from Alabama it was usually weird things that I wanted like a briefcase. But, for my 16th Birthday, she bought me a pair of leather pants.  Needless to say, I loved them and wore them often.  I will not discuss the comments from my classmates but I loved them and would wear them without reservations (until I grew out of them).

5 minutes ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Your classmates were just jealous

LOL I was voted Best Dressed as I was the only one in my class who didn't wear white t shirts to class every day (wife beaters).

I loved my pants and wore them to church and to school often. It was the beginning of my leather fetish. But, that is a story for another time. :)

3 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

I wonder how many guys in your classes were secretly checking you out

Well, I had one older BF who was 3 years older and was my lover for many years.  However, when I was 16, he joined the Air Force and I only saw him when he came home to his wife and baby after training. He did like the pants.