Guest monty

Note from Monty

I Am returning to Perth tomorrow for a check up ,So Monty's Encharted Hut will be closed till the 1st Sept.

So we are having a party night at Monty Encharted Butt.

Free Thai Banquet from 7pm till 9 pm Then show time folks.

All welcome for a Fun Night.

Monty.

Guest MrSydneyvbbbbg

Im sure everyone wants to see your Encharted Butt Monty.

Pity you wont be dropping into Sydney ,I had it all planned to where i would take you around.

What will be going on at MONTYS tomorow night anyway.

i would like to see fire eating there if you could arrange things,and proper strippers,ladyboy strippers .

this is your problem,you are not entertaining anymore.If i h MONTYS ENCHARTED BUTT which would become my butt i would have a flamin big party piss up every friday night with strippers,girls,midget boxingadyboy boxing chickendancing etc.

You people have to start changing and going to MONTYS and asking him for this entertainment,you have to tell MONTY .Posters here saying there has been a few complaints,thts because you are not asking for ldyboy boxing and ladyboys. Personally i go to Jennys bar where i can find some one to whip and spank but you people are not enjoying life if you dont go to MONTYS and eat aussie food.Why dont you start eating kangaroo,whats your problem pal.

Yes why dont you all eat kangaroo ad emu What happens when monty has a kangaroo night

or a chickendancing night? What hppens if you see MONTY,LMTU and JOHN BOTTING chickendancing down Jomtien beach? THESE are questions that need to be answered.

This tomorrow night should be a MONTYS FAREWELL PARTY PISS UP night.

THE BLOKE WHO RUNS THIS BOARD IS A WHITE SHOE WEARING WANKER!

Please dress as a CHICKEN.Sorry but im pissed everyone i have had 7 flamin cans of VB,VIC BITTER,and im am now going chickendancing on the harbour bridge ya bastards.

aussie oi aussie oi he hey hey hey why are u people drunk

Billy I will be there , as the Party Is TONIGHT.

Next Time mabe Sydney. My Pen Rai.

You have just anough time to get here if you leave now.

Monty

" ... So we are having a party night at Monty Encharted Butt ... "

I have no doubt you meant Monty's Uncharted Butt . . . though I also admit trying to be coy in life as well.

But do carry on trying to flog it Monty . . . ( the butt that is :lol: ).

Cheers & good luck with the Perth Probing ....